The Student Room Group

I sent nudes to a guy from tinder, but I forgot to crop my face.

I sent nudes to a guy on tinder, he sent back and I know it's him because of the house decor (I've seen on other pictures) but I didn't crop my face and it was a ****ing video. Help!

Scroll to see replies

Oh God :facepalm: Let's hope he doesn't post it anywhere or shares it with anyone :/
If he spreads it, press charges huniiii
Just got to hope he's a good guy and doesn't share them anywhere
There's not much else you can do I'm afraid :/
I feel soooo dumb because I know him, he's friends why a good friend of mine but still we connected online and now I'm scared :/
Reply 5
Original post by Bcb1998
I sent nudes to a guy on tinder, he sent back and I know it's him because of the house decor (I've seen on other pictures) but I didn't crop my face and it was a ****ing video. Help!

I have seen guys with fake profiles on tinder messaging girls, extracting nudes out of them ...and then sharing it on public forums

It is very unsafe to send a nude..
Original post by ANM775
I have seen guys with fake profiles on tinder messaging girls, extracting nudes out of them ...and then sharing it on public forums

It is very unsafe to send a nude..

I know him tho. But still I should've cropped my goddamn face!!
I get why you’d be a bit concerned about it but to all of the people jumping to the part where he shares them: why not trust the OP is a better judge of character than to send nudes to a guy who’s going to share them.
Original post by Underscore__
I get why you’d be a bit concerned about it but to all of the people jumping to the part where he shares them: why not trust the OP is a better judge of character than to send nudes to a guy who’s going to share them.

True, but I'm sure all the girls who have had their nudes shared online thought the guy they were sending them to wasn't going to share them...
Sure it's unlikely but there's still a risk
Reply 9
Learn from your mistakes and dont do it again. Not much you can do about it now unfortunately.
U cant control what happens now but at least u know what not to do next time.
Iv slept with honeytraps and was most likely filmed, you have to just live with it. someone started dropping hints they knew things about me to try and put me down etc, it's not incident that affected me I wasn't bothered but the whole idea someone could manipulate and control my life really effected my feelings if helplessness with choice.

My whole life is ruined, you might be embarrassed, but as a girl you don't need to be as embarrassed because society looks on you as meek/vulnerable. I wouldn't be embarrassed by this.

I know it sounds silly, but it might not be that bad even if he leaks them, because you know the damage, but if he does and you can't handle the anxiety, hypervigilaince, embarrassment etc you'll have to move away if it effects you that badly.

Having honeytraps gave me hypervigilaince, sleep issues, stressed etc and had violations of my rights, trust and privacy and without any form of closure is horrible. It's the feeling of choice that's taken away, if you feel you can be blackmailed it's the choice feeling and freedom that will make you feel restricted.

What you need is closure, if you can meet with him or talk and explain your stupidity, he might be able to put your mind at rest and delete them. otherwise it's the what ifs that will not give you closure. The more he sees you as a person and less as an object on his phone, he will likelu understand.and agree to delete them.
Original post by wastedcuriosity
True, but I'm sure all the girls who have had their nudes shared online thought the guy they were sending them to wasn't going to share them...
Sure it's unlikely but there's still a risk

Of course it does happen but I’d imagine the majority of nudes that do get sent stay private. Without having reason to think the guy she sent them to is going to share them doesn’t it make sense to give them both the benefit of the doubt?
Why did you actually send nudes?
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by username5385672

Well you could ask him to delete it and he will say which copy or do you want me to tell my friends to delete it as well?

Living on the edge.
Reason 3627282929 why sending nudes in the first place is stupid asf
Original post by Underscore__
Of course it does happen but I’d imagine the majority of nudes that do get sent stay private. Without having reason to think the guy she sent them to is going to share them doesn’t it make sense to give them both the benefit of the doubt?

I agree, sharing nudes isn't a thing normal people do. There is a risk yeah but tbh the chances aren't big so just relax.
Seriously what is it with people sending nudes these days? Just meet up physically and get to the real **** already
Original post by The RAR
Seriously what is it with people sending nudes these days? Just meet up physically and get to the real **** already

lol i agree
Original post by Anonymous
I agree, sharing nudes isn't a thing normal people do. There is a risk yeah but tbh the chances aren't big so just relax.

I didn’t say it’s not normal, on the contrary I think it’s pretty normal among young people these days

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending