Treadmill running, will I lose my boobs?

Watch
Jones448
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Okay I know this seems like a troll but a genuine question.

I have been dieting since about February but not really gotten anywhere... I’ve tried many different ones. I’m sticking to 1,700 calories a day.

So I decided that I should probably try exercising to get my weight off. I was hoping that eating less and just walking every now and again would get some of the weight off but it isn’t the case.

But I do absolutely hate exercising, stuff like cardio. I wouldn’t mind running on a treadmill for an hour 3-5 days a week but a treadmill strips everything doesn’t it?

I have a friend who run on a treadmill and it stripped everything and she went from a DD to an A.

Will this be the case for me?
Desideri
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
The treadmill doesn’t have any special boob-removing properties. :confused:

But if you lose weight, whether using a treadmill or not, you will lose weight from all parts of your body, including your boobs.
Jones448
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by KittyN)
The treadmill doesn’t have any special boob-removing properties. :confused:

But if you lose weight, whether using a treadmill or not, you will lose weight from all parts of your body, including your boobs.
No I know that, but you can have specific exercises for specific places. Whereas, if you are running you are working everything.

Okay, thanks
Desideri
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Jones448)
No I know that, but you can have specific exercises for specific places. Whereas, if you are running you are working everything.

Okay, thanks
You can have different exercises to build muscles in specific areas. There’s no way to only lose fat in specific areas, though.
lupacexi
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hello every body,

Please follow me
username5288932
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by lupacexi)
Hello every body,

Please follow me
bruh
Ordinaryunusual
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Jones448)
Okay I know this seems like a troll but a genuine question.

I have been dieting since about February but not really gotten anywhere... I’ve tried many different ones. I’m sticking to 1,700 calories a day.

So I decided that I should probably try exercising to get my weight off. I was hoping that eating less and just walking every now and again would get some of the weight off but it isn’t the case.

But I do absolutely hate exercising, stuff like cardio. I wouldn’t mind running on a treadmill for an hour 3-5 days a week but a treadmill strips everything doesn’t it?

I have a friend who run on a treadmill and it stripped everything and she went from a DD to an A.

Will this be the case for me?
Chances are you'll lose some overall body fat, and it's highly likely this may include your boobs depending on where your body stores most of its fat. If you're not keen on cardio then I recommend trying things like weights. I hate cardio too so I used to begin with using dumbells for things like squats, lunges and arm exercises which will make you appear more tone. If you combine a little bit of cardio such as walking or the treadmill a few times a week with weights then you may notice more difference in your body.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (22)
22.92%
No (74)
77.08%

Watched Threads