The Student Room Group

good grades

PLease can anyone give me a step by step process on how to manifest good grades?
Original post by johan asoms
PLease can anyone give me a step by step process on how to manifest good grades?

if someone can help me with this too lol
Reply 2
Original post by vix.xvi
if someone can help me with this too lol

im very intruged to see if the "Law of attraction" works. if you do find out , please can you let me know!
im very intruged to see if the "Law of attraction" works. if you do find out , please can you let me know!

actually i tried it in year 9 and it acc works...i won an award for something using LOA and to this day im still shook that i won it (:

ive just stopped using it half way through year 10 for some reason...just cant get back in the swing of things :/ (I'm going into year 12 now)

It works for defo tho
Listen to subliminals. You have to believe in them though
Reply 5
Original post by vix.xvi
actually i tried it in year 9 and it acc works...i won an award for something using LOA and to this day im still shook that i won it (:

ive just stopped using it half way through year 10 for sim ome reason...just cant get back in the swing of things :/ (I'm going into year 12 now)

It works for defo tho

im currently moving into year 13 and the inner student did in me in march. if you dont mind me asking what a level subjects did you pick.
you worked hard for that award. what did you do exactly if you can remember"
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by Isha8080
Listen to subliminals. You have to believe in them though

thank you! how many times would you recommend listening to it? has it worked for u?
For me, early revision is the key. I would start revising for big exams at least a month before a key examination, Also, you should also use a highlighter during the exam so that your answers directly answers the question.
I have almost no doubt that you prepare well for the exams which suggests that you do not have good exam technique but perhaps I am wrong, you tell me, But that is my input
Reply 8
the thing is i do very well in my exams but don't revise a lot (thats what normally happens) im just worried due to this whole pandemic , the exams would be much more complex and difficult. therefore I'm trying to essentially rewire my mind that i will do very well in the tests and also by working efficiently.
im currently moving into year 13 and the inner student did in me in march. if you dont mind me asking what a level subjects did you pick.
you worked hard for that award. what did you do exactly if you can remember"

ive picked maths further maths physics and chemistry (: hbu?
to manifest that award?...hmmm
i basically did the usual LOA things like vision board, scripting, positive thinking etc. its also quite important that u don't get too fixated on ur goal and take it easy otherwise it can be counter-productive. i also worked quite hard...and i worked smart rather than hard. i used to make a lst of things I'm gonna do each day to get closer to that goal.

hope this helps (: lmk if u hv any questions....I'm gonna start using it again actually cuz I've not been doing it recently and i feel like life could've ben=en better if i had used it haha
Original post by vix.xvi
ive picked maths further maths physics and chemistry (: hbu?
to manifest that award?...hmmm
i basically did the usual LOA things like vision board, scripting, positive thinking etc. its also quite important that u don't get too fixated on ur goal and take it easy otherwise it can be counter-productive. i also worked quite hard...and i worked smart rather than hard. i used to make a lst of things I'm gonna do each day to get closer to that goal.

hope this helps (: lmk if u hv any questions....I'm gonna start using it again actually cuz I've not been doing it recently and i feel like life could've ben=en better if i had used it haha

what does ur vision board contain like some examples. i get really fixated on my goal to a extent where it all i can think about. i currently do maths bio chem and physics. thats a very interesting choice of topics , i take it your doing somthing on the engineering aspect?
what does ur vision board contain like some examples. i get really fixated on my goal to a extent where it all i can think about. i currently do maths bio chem and physics. thats a very interesting choice of topics , i take it your doing somthing on the engineering aspect?

ahhh ok
well then theres a lot of advice on yt as to how u can stop being fixated on it...this is quite important

umm ok so i just went and got my vision board from 4 years ago and it said stuff like becoming student council chair(Which i now am for the second year in a row!! :biggrin:), getting a certain grade in my music and dance exam, get the award i was talking about, stuff like that
but my vision board now is very different haha
what kind of things r u thinking of getting?

also no im not sure what i wanna do in the future...maybe engineering maybe something completely diff, i hv no idea yet
hbu?
instead of trying to manifest , work hard and you will achive the outcome
im purplexed on the idea whether to do dentistry or medicine. they are both very rewarding degrees but very hard to get into. i have my ucat coming up in 2 weeks and im doing very bad in the Situational Judgement area. im trying to essentially manifest into doing well into that particular section. ive been trying to manifest looking at videos on yt throughout the past 2 weeks but its not working, ive heard that it works 100% but i disagree. its not working for me:frown:
im purplexed on the idea whether to do dentistry or medicine. they are both very rewarding degrees but very hard to get into. i have my ucat coming up in 2 weeks and im doing very bad in the Situational Judgement area. im trying to essentially manifest into doing well into that particular section. ive been trying to manifest looking at videos on yt throughout the past 2 weeks but its not working, ive heard that it works 100% but i disagree. its not working for me:frown:

It's takes a lot longer than two weeks
If it was that easy wouldn't everyone do it?? U have to spend time on it a little everyday

But u have to 100% believe it will work or else it won't
Why don't u try with smaller things first...like ik some people just manifest a free meal and stuff like that so that they acc believe in it
Original post by vix.xvi
It's takes a lot longer than two weeks
If it was that easy wouldn't everyone do it?? U have to spend time on it a little everyday

But u have to 100% believe it will work or else it won't
Why don't u try with smaller things first...like ik some people just manifest a free meal and stuff like that so that they acc believe in it

im a very impatient person as you can see lol. il manifest a small amount everyday.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending