unsweetenedblue
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
hi i’ve just moved to scotland after my gcse year (11). i will be starting highers in s5 next week. how far behind will i be?
Advertisement
Labrador99
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by unsweetenedblue)
hi i’ve just moved to scotland after my gcse year (11). i will be starting highers in s5 next week. how far behind will i be?
:wavey: You'll only have missed 2 weeks of proper work since schools went back, so don't panic! In many schools, they will have had somewhat of a head start before the summer (after exams were cancelled, many just got started with the new courses). If you're in contact with your new school, try and see if you can find out where they're at with each of your subjects so you know what you're going in to next week.

It's definitely not too late though, and I'm sure your teachers will help you catch up on what they've done already
unsweetenedblue
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Labrador99)
:wavey: You'll only have missed 2 weeks of proper work since schools went back, so don't panic! In many schools, they will have had somewhat of a head start before the summer (after exams were cancelled, many just got started with the new courses). If you're in contact with your new school, try and see if you can find out where they're at with each of your subjects so you know what you're going in to next week.

It's definitely not too late though, and I'm sure your teachers will help you catch up on what they've done already
thank you so much
Advertisement
Labrador99
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by unsweetenedblue)
thank you so much
No problem - hope you have a good first day when you start
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (18)
21.69%
No (65)
78.31%

Watched Threads