I have a mentally ******ed sibling. People ostracize me for it.

Watch
Idg a damn
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I have a mentally ******ed sibling who has been causing me and my family various problems throughout our lives.

For starters, when I and my sibling were studying in elementary school, my peers immediately noticed just how abnormal my sibling was behaving. It didn't take long before they all attributed that behavior to mental ******ation. Since then although they didn't bully me outright, I had notice just how distant everyone seems to be with me , though some remained friendly towards me. At around 10 however things got worse as my classmates started to deliberately ostracize me and say things about my sibling behind my back while I am in earshot. This , along with a boy who bullied me crudely by locking me up in a bathroom before hitting me and spraying water into my face contributed to my eventual anger issues as I was constantly going berserk in school whenever people annoyed me . It got to a point where my peers started to avoid me , though I know they are laughing me behind my back whenever I am not around.

Is society truly this toxic and unreasonable? Why is it that people always pick on those who have disabilities or even siblings of those people who are perfectly normal? Why can't society be more loving and accepting towards such minorities?
MikeOksmall
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
How old are you now
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (81)
26.91%
No - I have already returned home (38)
12.62%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (60)
19.93%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (31)
10.3%
No - I live at home during term anyway (91)
30.23%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed