Want more information about this university?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I am going into my last year as an undergrad and so hoping to graduate in the summer next year. Obviously depends on the state of covid however I cannot find a date for next years graduation (even though i can see the date for the 2022/23 graduation). I am looking to go away straight after graduation for an internship so I really need to know when graduation is so I can let the company know when I can start. I'm quite stressed about it as they emailed me recently asking when I graduate.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I am going into my last year as an undergrad and so hoping to graduate in the summer next year. Obviously depends on the state of covid however I cannot find a date for next years graduation (even though i can see the date for the 2022/23 graduation). I am looking to go away straight after graduation for an internship so I really need to know when graduation is so I can let the company know when I can start. I'm quite stressed about it as they emailed me recently asking when I graduate.
Have you considered asking the university department that deals with graduations?
Maybe they havent put it up because they dont know and have only just decided when to transfer this years graduations to?

Tel: 01970 622945 Email: [email protected]
Aberystwyth University Student Ambassador
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi Anonymous,

Precise dates for 2021 graduation have yet to be confirmed, however you can keep track with all the information here.

Rebecca
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (637)
33.6%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (798)
42.09%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (376)
19.83%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (85)
4.48%

Watched Threads