The Student Room Group

GYG 2020-2021: GCSE/iGCSE thread directory

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CoolCavy

GCSE/iGCSE Thread Directory

GYG is back :woo: This year we're trying something new to encourage people to interact with other people's blogs by keeping a mega list of all the blogs so that people can find similar ones to follow along to :yeah:

GYG stands for Grow Your Grades, and is a blogging competition we run on TSR each year for students to blog about their journey each academic year, the highs, the lows and everything between.

Comment below if you want your blog adding to the list :yep: (Blog Title - Username)

Current GCSE GYGs!

Click here to find the list of other directories :gah: If you fit into more than one category then you can be added to multiple directories (except "Other" :tongue:) :ninja:

Had your blog added to the list? Why not see if you can find 3 other blogs that are taking similar subjects so you can follow along and support each other?

can you add me please
my username is 18ahussain
my blog title is : Living the Year 9 life
im not sure if thats the best blog title i can come up with though
is it possible to change it incase i change mine??
do i have to wait for a reply to do this
can someone please help idk how to do this
Original post by CoolCavy

GCSE/iGCSE Thread Directory

GYG is back :woo: This year we're trying something new to encourage people to interact with other people's blogs by keeping a mega list of all the blogs so that people can find similar ones to follow along to :yeah:

GYG stands for Grow Your Grades, and is a blogging competition we run on TSR each year for students to blog about their journey each academic year, the highs, the lows and everything between.

Comment below if you want your blog adding to the list :yep: (Blog Title - Username)

Current GCSE GYGs!

Click here to find the list of other directories :gah: If you fit into more than one category then you can be added to multiple directories (except "Other" :tongue:) :ninja:

Had your blog added to the list? Why not see if you can find 3 other blogs that are taking similar subjects so you can follow along and support each other?

hey could you add mine as well please?(I know I am a bit late...) The Evolution of EGB- a year 11 GYG

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending