The Student Room Group

so scared about starting new sixth form- Help!

Can someone give me any advice on how to not be so anxious about starting? I'm an ambivert so i'm kinda in the middle.

Really scared about starting. Don't know if i will make friends. Can someone give me any advice on making new friends? Ik the best thing to do is be yourself but what kind of things can i talk about people? Also any other general advice would be appreciated.

I'm going to do biology, chemistry and maths for a level, maybe further maths as well.

Also a pretty important point: I have been at an all girls grammar school for 5 years and the school I'm going to is a mixed school. I'm kind of scared about this change as well like can someone give me any advice on studying in a mixed school.
Please help!! :frown:
About the mixed school thing-there's nothing to be worried about, the boys won't bite. Everyone one makes friends, even if it's only one or two. Don't think to much about it, and the right people will come to you. Just be friendly, nice and approachable. You can talk about subjects and your high schools and stuff like that I suppose. Good luck:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending