13cgoddard
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I have just got my A-level results and have decided I want to retake my product design a level.

Does anyone know/has retaken a course with lots of coursework independently, because I want to travel as well, and willing to explain how it works i.e who checks it and where do you submit it, because I can't find any online courses or articles saying anything

Anything would help really!!

xo
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
13cgoddard
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by TSR Jessica)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
Thankyou!!
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey, are you retaking the entire year or just doing the autumn series? :hugs:
I haven't retaken product design but i did it for alevel and a degree so if you need any tips about your work feel free to ask :hugs:
km_kmk2
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by CoolCavy)
Hey, are you retaking the entire year or just doing the autumn series? :hugs:
I haven't retaken product design but i did it for alevel and a degree so if you need any tips about your work feel free to ask :hugs:
Hey coolcavy could you possibly help me with my NEA? i'm currentlyy panickingg

So basically recently we've had to choose ideas and do our first section of our powerpoint the uhmm research section,
So my idea was a automatic water planter using arduino, however with some research i've found that there's been a lot of automatic plant water irrigation systems USING arduinooo, i thought my ideaaa wasss uniqueeee anddd i guess nottt. right noww I really am thinking of thinking of a new idea using arduino but haven't thought of any and was wondering if you could help? or if i was to stick with this idea how can i develop it and add my own USP? like i don't knoww
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (20)
14.39%
I need help researching courses (8)
5.76%
I need help with filling out the application form (7)
5.04%
I need help with my personal statement (56)
40.29%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (35)
25.18%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
2.16%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (10)
7.19%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed