The Student Room Group

i NEED a girlfriend.

im gonna cut to the chase. i am handsome, i am funny and i am clever. yet for some oddity of circumstance true love has simply eluded my grasp. my fingies are numb from swiping through my yubo matches, and yet no femoid seems interested in me. I simply cannot understand why: i have it all :smile:. money, power, reputation.... strenght. thats right, i am a frequent gym-attendee. my muscles are exponentially biggening with each set.

i need love. please. if you're a woman reply. i havent felt the warm of human touch for many moons. yet i havent given up hope.

thank you for reading.
Reply 1
Original post by suppleliam
im gonna cut to the chase. i am handsome, i am funny and i am clever. yet for some oddity of circumstance true love has simply eluded my grasp. my fingies are numb from swiping through my yubo matches, and yet no femoid seems interested in me. I simply cannot understand why: i have it all :smile:. money, power, reputation.... strenght. thats right, i am a frequent gym-attendee. my muscles are exponentially biggening with each set.

i need love. please. if you're a woman reply. i havent felt the warm of human touch for many moons. yet i havent given up hope.

thank you for reading.

Humble, too :h:

Try Tinder?

thank you for reading.

Good Luck Chum.
Reply 3
With such powerful adjectives, definitely a prize catch mate
Original post by mmm. donuts.
Good Luck Chum.

thank you for reading.

Oh and this is a bit cringey and no lady gonna touch you up through a computer screen.

Good night stay safe.
Keep fighting corona.
Oh and this is a bit cringey and no lady gonna touch you up through a computer screen.

Good night stay safe.
Keep fighting corona.

dont talk to US like that... you donty know what your up against mr
Original post by yellowmellow2003
dont talk to US like that... you donty know what your up against mr

I'm up against a yellow mellow?

You too
Good Night and stay safe
Keep fighting corona
I'm up against a yellow mellow?

You too
Good Night and stay safe
Keep fighting corona

youll regret this day
When you get desperate enough
to use tsr as tinder.
Original post by parkerrr
When you get desperate enough
to use tsr as tinder.

pipe down femoid
Reply 10
uh oh femoid
Original post by yellowmellow2003
pipe down femoid

Should I run now?
This was hilarious to read 😂😂
You forgot modest and humble in your description of yourself

Can't see that many girls are gonna be attracted to you when you talk like that, maybe slow it down and try a different strategy mate

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending