Quit Watch

This discussion is closed.
G_S
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
right, i quit. yeah its obvious ucas have forgotten about me. nothing on my ucas track. do u hear me. i say nothing!!!
Sarky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by G_S)
right, i quit. yeah its obvious ucas have forgotten about me. nothing on my ucas track. do u hear me. i say nothing!!!
Its not even halfway through the application process yet!!
G_S
Rep:
?
but like, 10th november i recieved my welcome pack. everyone in my class sent theirs recently, and like, they have all got something back from there uniz!
Sarky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by G_S)
but like, 10th november i recieved my welcome pack. everyone in my class sent theirs recently, and like, they have all got something back from there uniz!

I waited until March when i was applying! As frustrating as it is you can't do anything about it so just try and focusing on exams!
G_S
Rep:
?
ok!!!
Sophdoph
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Don't worry about it..it doesn't matter how fast/slow offers are and the more you think about it the more you'll wind yourself up about it. I know its easy for me to say as I did this last year but try not to let it take over your life (ucas track is far too addictive)
hazzie1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I totally know how you feel, I sent mine off on the 14th October, got one offer then nothing for two WHOLE months. Then my friend, sends hers off 28th Nov and gets three offers in two weeks - Exeter, Sussex, Kent - ie not easy ones. Its not fair! But don't worry, I'm sure you'll get more offers, some unis just like to keep you hanging.
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Which unis have you applied for?
trev
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Some uni's like to take their time in offers. No need to worry, the offers will come eventually.
G_S
Rep:
?
(Original post by viviki)
Which unis have you applied for?

i have applied to grenwich, i have an interview. but i dont want to go to grenwich. the other two are kingston and middlessex. i dont want to go to middlessex, like they havent even sent me a letter saying we have recieved ur apllication form. I WANT TO GO TO KINGSTON, ITS SO MUCH CLOSER!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1490)
79.59%
Leave (382)
20.41%

Watched Threads