The Student Room Group

Don't understand girls on Tinder

So I've just recently turned 20 and are attending university so I don't really have that much free time and aren't currently in a relationship. I'm currently happy single and thought might as well go on Tinder and just see what happens. I don't really use it as I find it so time consuming and I'm the kinda guy to read a message from anybody and reply to it about 30m-hr later.Anyway, over the past few months I've matched with a few girls who message me things first like 'You're so fit', or 'Hey heres my sc message me on this' or today somebody superliked me and we matched and I was like if she messages me I'll reply or I'll message her tomorrow if not. Every single person who sent me this kind of message removed me like 10m later. I'm so confused do they expect me to message them or reply instantly. Just seems so weird.
(edited 3 years ago)
Ask the Tinder girls, not TSR. We won't know why!
Original post by OkiOki
So I've just recently turned 20 and are attending university so I don't really have that much free time and isn't currently in a relationship. I'm currently happy single and thought might as well go on Tinder and just see what happens. I don't really use it as I find it so time consuming and I'm the kinda guy to read a message from anybody and reply to it about 30m-hr later.Anyway, over the past few months I've matched with a few girls who message me things first like 'You're so fit', or 'Hey heres my sc message me on this' or today somebody superliked me and we matched and I was like if she messages me I'll reply or I'll message her tomorrow if not. Every single person who sent me this kind of message removed me like 10m later. I'm so confused do they expect me to message them or reply instantly. Just seems so weird.

A lot of women aren't on Tinder to really talk to guys, they want an ego boost, and I'm sure you're feeling the same way when you receive matches. If what you're actually looking for is a relationship then I'd recommend Hinge. Less about how 'fit' someone's pictures are and more personality. I actually met my girlfriend on Hinge :smile:
Some girls on tinder are only looking to increase their social media following, casually chat online when they are feeling bored or accumulate a lot of right swipes.
No interest in ever meeting up with any of the guys or exchanging phone numbers.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending