Graduated Uni, feeling a lonely at home

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Just wondered how people coped with being at home after University and the feeling of loneiness. All the friends I made live ages away from me and they both aren't much texters so I don't hear of them often.
Ali12121
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Have you started searching for jobs? What was your degree in? Loneliness after university is quite common but that's why you should make sure that you remain active.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by Ali12121)
Have you started searching for jobs? What was your degree in? Loneliness after university is quite common but that's why you should make sure that you remain active.
Yes, but no luck so far. Still trying though. My degree was in medical science. I'm trying to branch out and make new friends but it is so hard as an adult
shebk
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Yes, but no luck so far. Still trying though. My degree was in medical science. I'm trying to branch out and make new friends but it is so hard as an adult
Medical is useful now as covid spread.
Do you plan to do master or doctor degree?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Yeah, I'm currently trying to get into med school
Ki Yung Na
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I feel for you. This is apparently quite common. You don’t really have much of a choice of what you can do because you don’t have a job either. You have to kind of accept it for what it is, maybe try spending more time with family and if that’s not enough use the internet for films and continue to use tsr for general chat.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (675)
33.62%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (856)
42.63%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (386)
19.22%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.53%

Watched Threads