towers/accomodation

Watch this thread
Bdelab
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
So i've been looking at the accomodation options for next year and i was wondering whether anybody knows what the towers look like after their refurb as all the photos look a bit grim. Also what other accomodation would people reccomend for a good social life? Does anyone know if the refurbed options at the towers are all full already?
username5320822
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Bdelab)
So i've been looking at the accomodation options for next year and i was wondering whether anybody knows what the towers look like after their refurb as all the photos look a bit grim. Also what other accomodation would people reccomend for a good social life? Does anyone know if the refurbed options at the towers are all full already?
Did you check the accommodation virtual tour? South towers should be the only ones fully refurbished, I don’t think the north ones have been refurbished yet (so I wouldn’t recommend them). Towers are amazing and unique for social life.
The copse are brand new, they opened literally 1year ago. Alternative, a friend of mine was quite happy in south court.
fgun
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Has anyone/ Does anyone currently live in a Premium room in the houses? If so could you PLEASE tell me if these rooms are refurbished, or are just old rooms with a double bed? I cant find this info anywhere or any photos of the rooms. Thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (91)
19.83%
The paper was reasonable (175)
38.13%
Not feeling great about that exam... (119)
25.93%
It was TERRIBLE (74)
16.12%

Watched Threads