Bdelab
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
So i've been looking at the accomodation options for next year and i was wondering whether anybody knows what the towers look like after their refurb as all the photos look a bit grim. Also what other accomodation would people reccomend for a good social life? Does anyone know if the refurbed options at the towers are all full already?
username5320822
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Bdelab)
So i've been looking at the accomodation options for next year and i was wondering whether anybody knows what the towers look like after their refurb as all the photos look a bit grim. Also what other accomodation would people reccomend for a good social life? Does anyone know if the refurbed options at the towers are all full already?
Did you check the accommodation virtual tour? South towers should be the only ones fully refurbished, I don’t think the north ones have been refurbished yet (so I wouldn’t recommend them). Towers are amazing and unique for social life.
The copse are brand new, they opened literally 1year ago. Alternative, a friend of mine was quite happy in south court.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (675)
33.62%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (856)
42.63%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (386)
19.22%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.53%

Watched Threads