The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

towers/accomodation

So i've been looking at the accomodation options for next year and i was wondering whether anybody knows what the towers look like after their refurb as all the photos look a bit grim. Also what other accomodation would people reccomend for a good social life? Does anyone know if the refurbed options at the towers are all full already?
Original post by Bdelab
So i've been looking at the accomodation options for next year and i was wondering whether anybody knows what the towers look like after their refurb as all the photos look a bit grim. Also what other accomodation would people reccomend for a good social life? Does anyone know if the refurbed options at the towers are all full already?

Did you check the accommodation virtual tour? South towers should be the only ones fully refurbished, I don’t think the north ones have been refurbished yet (so I wouldn’t recommend them). Towers are amazing and unique for social life.
The copse are brand new, they opened literally 1year ago. Alternative, a friend of mine was quite happy in south court.
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Reply 2
Has anyone/ Does anyone currently live in a Premium room in the houses? If so could you PLEASE tell me if these rooms are refurbished, or are just old rooms with a double bed? I cant find this info anywhere or any photos of the rooms. Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest