Chumter
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
should i memorise other people's quizlet notes for science because they have all done already and i feel like there is no point in me making them myself
or

is it too risky as there might be some mistakes in it ?

, learning other people's notes would make my life much easier as i can just focus on subjects im not strong at as science is the most topic heavy subject that im doing

what do you think ?
Anagarda
Badges: 9
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Chumter)
should i memorise other people's quizlet notes for science because they have all done already and i feel like there is no point in me making them myself
or

is it too risky as there might be some mistakes in it ?

, learning other people's notes would make my life much easier as i can just focus on subjects im not strong at as science is the most topic heavy subject that im doing

what do you think ?
Make your own notes, that’s how you learn and memorise. Use coloured pens and index cards. Use the cpg revision book. Follow the chapters and tick them off. Once you get into it it’s not that bad It’s THE BOOK to use.
Chumter
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anagarda)
Make your own notes, that’s how you learn and memorise. Use coloured pens and index cards. Use the cpg revision book. Follow the chapters and tick them off. Once you get into it it’s not that bad It’s THE BOOK to use.
im in year 11 and dont have much time till year 11 mocks and i usually make notes on computer rather than paper because my wrist hurts . (lol)
Anagarda
Report 1 year ago
im in year 11 and dont have much time till year 11 mocks and i usually make notes on computer rather than paper because my wrist hurts . (lol)
My friend sat the gcse biology and used this - ‘CPG BIOLOGY ORGANISER’ . £5.50 on Amazon.uk. This is a brilliant book ....it is like a book of notes !
17summerellc
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
remember you are revising for your gcse not your mock in the long run
Chumter
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anagarda)
My friend sat the gcse biology and used this - ‘CPG BIOLOGY ORGANISER’ . £5.50 on Amazon.uk. This is a brilliant book ....it is like a book of notes !
i should've bought that instead of my textbook ....
Anagarda
Report 1 year ago
i should've bought that instead of my textbook ....
Good advice the last post re .... just think of the end goal your GCSE exam in June. But look you are clearly focused now. Buy the cjp books. They are brilliant ! Trust me
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (8)
5.59%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (24)
16.78%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (24)
16.78%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (21)
14.69%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (41)
28.67%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (25)
17.48%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed