Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hi, I planned to apply to OU to take 2 level 3 modules from .
October this year. I have passed two years of a degree at a brick university so hoped to transfer my credit over.
Unfortunately I have been suffering with Covid-19 and it's after effects so feel unsafe to return to my brick university.
I realise it is past the transfer deadline date, but I don't know if that means I can't start the level3 modules and apply for credit transfer later (but before I finish the modules) . SRT seem to say deadline is it, but wondered if anyone had, had credit transfered during the academic year?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Anyone help me out here?
GabiAbi84
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Being past the transfer date means that you wouldn’t be able to start in October.
I don’t know if there would be a possibility of starting in Jan/Feb time depending on what course you are looking to do (level 3 modules don’t often start mid-year)
As for starting the modules and then applying for a credit transfer after I think that would only be possible if you applied to study the module as a stand-alone module and then applied for it to be counted towards the degree. (Not all modules can be studied like this though and I don’t know how that would effect financing tbh)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (438)
56.3%
I don't have everything I need (340)
43.7%

Watched Threads