The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

What to do if i do not like accommodation offered?

Hi, I was offered Eliot College but would prefer self-catered and ensuite accommodation. What should I do? Will I have to go private? should i call kent accommodation
What you do is remember that there's kids in Somalia and Yemen who would beg to live in a **** hole hostel. Be grateful for what you're given, tomorrow you may wake up homeless with nothing to eat.
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
Tbh I think it’s waay to late now . Literally all uni accoms are booked . I don’t think Kent can really do anything . But maybe find someone who’s willing to
Swap with you
Reply 3
Original post by Ali12121
What you do is remember that there's kids in Somalia and Yemen who would beg to live in a **** hole hostel. Be grateful for what you're given, tomorrow you may wake up homeless with nothing to eat.

wow! thank you so much! You have really opened my eyes!!
Original post by Anonymous
wow! thank you so much! You have really opened my eyes!!

np
Reply 5
Original post by Mulanii
Tbh I think it’s waay to late now . Literally all uni accoms are booked . I don’t think Kent can really do anything . But maybe find someone who’s willing to
Swap with you

oh that sucks :frown: ill look around if someone can. Thanks
Reply 6
Original post by Ali12121

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ur too funny man

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending