The Student Room Group

17 year old charged with homicide during riots in America

Scroll to see replies

**** that kid, hopefully he dies a horrible death. Cnut
Original post by Malevolent

Don't worry, if he goes to prison I'm sure you'll get your wish.
Appropriate btw.👍
Original post by Just my opinion
Don't worry, if he goes to prison I'm sure you'll get your wish.
Appropriate btw.👍

One can only hope so. :smile:
America is 5 minutes away from a civil war tbh.
All this is so horrible and exhausting to watch.
Reply 44

And why do you wish that on him?
Reply 45
Oh some of these memes are deliciously spicy.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Conservative/comments/iifu8e/an_analysis_of_the_criminal_complaint_against/

In short, the only charge he can actually be convicted on is possession of a dangerous weapon by someone under 18.

For defending himself against a guy with a handgun, a mob and a man who tried smashing his skull in with a skateboard?
Reply 48
Original post by LiberOfLondon
https://www.reddit.com/r/Conservative/comments/iifu8e/an_analysis_of_the_criminal_complaint_against/

In short, the only charge he can actually be convicted on is possession of a dangerous weapon by someone under 18.

For defending himself against a guy with a handgun, a mob and a man who tried smashing his skull in with a skateboard?

Wait, what is the actual situation wrt the first person he shot and killed?
Original post by Ascend
Wait, what is the actual situation wrt the first person he shot and killed?

Rosenbaum tried to take his gun while he was walking away, Rosenbaum was agitated, Rosenbaum lunged towards him and got shot as someone else fired into the air.
Reply 50
Rosenbaum tried to take his gun while he was walking away, Rosenbaum was agitated, Rosenbaum lunged towards him and got shot as someone else fired into the air.

Hmm. Well, let's see how this plays out in court. The popular phrase "play stupid games, win stupid prizes" seems to be very appropriate for this whole messed up situation with all of its players.
Reply 51
Also, is there any evidence that this little gun nut is actually a white supremacist?
Reply 52
^ Asking after seeing this tweet from one of the new left populists in Congress:

Original post by Napp
Oh some of these memes are deliciously spicy.

Have you been spying on my YouTube subscriptions?
Reply 54
Original post by DiddyDec
Have you been spying on my YouTube subscriptions?

Merely great minds thinking alike :wink:
I cant say i've ever identified as a conservative (or leftist for that matter) but he makes some extremely good points, despite the inherent humour.
Its a shame the kid had to defend himself but this group of criminals and pedos trying to kill him deserved to be shot from all the information we have on the matter.

Out of interest, what other channels would you recommend? :tongue:
Reply 55
Original post by Ascend
^ Asking after seeing this tweet from one of the new left populists in Congress:

Why am i not surprised a 3rd rate "politician" is busy spreading fake news and slander like this?
Reply 56

This. These people thinking a child (which he is) should be murdered is disgusting.
He may well have been in the wrong having a gun illegally in that state (ironic given they say borders dont matter) and for going into a dangerous situation but him defending himself from armed perverts seems completely proper to me.
Original post by Napp
Merely great minds thinking alike :wink:
I cant say i've ever identified as a conservative (or leftist for that matter) but he makes some extremely good points, despite the inherent humour.
Its a shame the kid had to defend himself but this group of criminals and pedos trying to kill him deserved to be shot from all the information we have on the matter.

Out of interest, what other channels would you recommend? :tongue:

I am very torn about the whole situation. The kids should never have been there in the first place but he should still have the right to defend himself from violence. It is a tricky one, I'm basically waiting for the whole story first because there is a lot of explaining to do.

My mainstay is DemolitionRanch and Forgotten Weapons.
Reply 58
Original post by DiddyDec
I am very torn about the whole situation. The kids should never have been there in the first place but he should still have the right to defend himself from violence. It is a tricky one, I'm basically waiting for the whole story first because there is a lot of explaining to do.

My mainstay is DemolitionRanch and Forgotten Weapons.

True say on that one. Im just basing my opinion, at present, on the videos so i could be wrong but from them so far im fully behind the kid defending his life from criminals (2 violent and a paedophile i believe?) As you said ideally he should never have been there and his possession of a gun is criminal but yeah. An all round unfortunate situation.

Ah i do love those two, although Demo isnt quite as exciting as the 'Russian' one (ive forgotten the actual name of his channel) but the one who had miniguns and AA weapons :tongue: Do you watch his Vlog and Vet-ranch as well?
Forgotten weapons is cracking! i've learnt quite a lot from that! Although i'm torn on how good its sister channel inrange is, mainly because his co-presenter is a bit meh
Original post by Napp
True say on that one. Im just basing my opinion, at present, on the videos so i could be wrong but from them so far im fully behind the kid defending his life from criminals (2 violent and a paedophile i believe?) As you said ideally he should never have been there and his possession of a gun is criminal but yeah. An all round unfortunate situation.

Ah i do love those two, although Demo isnt quite as exciting as the 'Russian' one (ive forgotten the actual name of his channel) but the one who had miniguns and AA weapons :tongue: Do you watch his Vlog and Vet-ranch as well?
Forgotten weapons is cracking! i've learnt quite a lot from that! Although i'm torn on how good its sister channel inrange is, mainly because his co-presenter is a bit meh

As someone who is left leaning and pro gun it puts me in a strange position.

I think you mean FPSRussia, he got locked up for a while due to his dodgy licences. I don't bother with vlogs or vetting, not really my interest.
Forgotten Weapons is a world class educational channel. I don't mind InRange because I actually get to see interesting guns shoot.

The other channel worth looking at is the Kalashnikov Group, that is the actual PR wing of the manufacturers. They have an interesting arsenal of weapons.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending