The Student Room Group

Groot vs drax- who wins?

both in their film versions. I say groot because he is clearly far stronger than drax, as shown when he lifts up the entire tunnel of men with one arm and throws them all around like rag dolls. Drax never demonstrates anything comparable to this. My friend says drax because they have a mini fight in the bar and drax seemingly wins by pinning him down and punching him. My argument to this is groot clearly isn't trying to hurt drax, he only responds by trapping drax in his branches which is in no way going to hurt drax, just stop him from attacking. So Imo groot is just defending himself. This is even more obvious when groot is attacking enemies later on and you can clearly see a difference in aggression between his fight with drax and when he's fighting Romans minions. Furthermore, drax punches groot pretty much as hard as he can 4 or 5 times and groot seems completely fine, so it's fair to say without his knives he can't hurt groot at all. If it was an actual fight where they are both trying to kill each other and drax has his knives and groot goes full out. For me groot would destroy him. He could extend his arm through drax, he could strangle him with his vines or he could just batter him. Either way for me it's an easy win for groot. thoughts?
Reply 1
Instinctively i thought drax when i saw the title but i actually agree completely. Drax lacks alot of common sense i dont think hed know where to start with killing groot😂 id be happy if he did though then maybe wed get more baby groot scenes!
Reply 2
Reply 3
Groot
Reply 4
groot
Original post by LovelyMrFox

I am Groot :cool:

Spoiler

Quick Reply