If you had to make out with any Disney character, who would it be?

Watch this thread
username5347244
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
go on
Foxehh
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
I refuse to look at my purest childhood memories in that light.
account28723
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Aladdin or Flynn Rider. They could raw dog me any day of the week. Protection not necessary.
Last edited by account28723; 1 year ago
username5347244
Rep:
(Original post by LovelyMrFox)
I refuse to look at my purest childhood memories in that light.
:lol: i didnt come up with that question. a friend asked me that once so i though, "hey lets see what TSR users say!"
username5347244
Rep:
(Original post by JockstrapAttack)
Aladdin or Flynn Rider. They could raw dog me any day of the week.
thats who i was thinking flynn rider.
username5347244
Rep:
(Original post by chloeebrown09)
or i was thinking prince eric
Joleee
Badges: 19
Report 1 year ago
Sleeping Beauty because i have a messiah complex.
Chopinnocturne31
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
110%
username5347244
Rep:
(Original post by Chopinnocturne31)
110%
:hubba: hhahahah
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 year ago
Cant recall any (am including Pixar). Seems to be a Flynn Rider groupie session.
username5347244
Rep:
(Original post by 999tigger)
Cant recall any (am including Pixar). Seems to be a Flynn Rider groupie session.
none? really? disney even includes everything nowadays. like maleficent, into the woods, aladdin, wrinkle in time, pirates of the caribean, mary poppins, exc.
SuperiorPotato
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hell.No.
JoshDarnIt_
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
When you say Disney, does that include Marvel? Cos they're technically owned by Disney now :K:
username5347244
Rep:
(Original post by Arthur_Morgan)
When you say Disney, does that include Marvel? Cos they're technically owned by Disney now :K:
:yep:
username5347244
Rep:
(Original post by SuperiorPotato)
Hell.No.
what?
cloud_9_
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I say this without any doubt. 2 words. Kim Possible🤩🤩
JoshDarnIt_
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
:yep:
F*ckin' A

In that case I choose Black Widow :hubba:
username5347244
Rep:
i thought there would be more mrs. incredible's tbh. :laugh:
SuperiorPotato
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
what?
I could not make out with any of the Disney characters :afraid:
username5347244
Rep:
(Original post by Arthur_Morgan)
F*ckin' A

In that case I choose Black Widow :hubba:
scarlet johanson huh?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (41)
25.95%
As I expected (52)
32.91%
Harder (58)
36.71%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.43%

Watched Threads