The Student Room Group

If you had to make out with any Disney character, who would it be?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SuperiorPotato
I could not make out with any of the Disney characters :afraid:

ok potato :eyebrow:
Original post by chloeebrown09
scarlet johanson huh? :biggrin:

Damn straight, she can be my wifey any day of the week
Hmmmm, tricky one! I guess either Esmerelda from The Hunchback of Notre Dame, or Pocahontas? :dontknow: :beard: :hubba:
go on :colone:

honestly for me it would probably be either Kida, Helga Sinclair, or Audrey Ramirez (all the women from Atlantis lol) :colondollar:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Hmmmm, tricky one! I guess either Esmerelda from The Hunchback of Notre Dame, or Pocahontas? :dontknow: :beard: :hubba:

good ones!
none? really? disney even includes everything nowadays. like maleficent, into the woods, aladdin, wrinkle in time, pirates of the caribean, mary poppins, exc.

I dont think so. I suppose you get Keira, but I was thinking it was about animation rather than actresses? Lily James.
Anime does a better job.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by imgoingtofaillol
honestly for me it would probably be either Kida, Helga Sinclair, or Audrey Ramirez (all the women from Atlantis lol) :colondollar:

Spoiler

Tiana
character_princess_tiana_ed266702.jpeg
Nobody said Gabriella Montez or Sharpay Evans? Can only assume no one has seen High School Musical

Spoiler

uuhh thanks for the profile love, that scene cracks me up thinking about it anddddd they are super hot so you'll just have to take my word for it lol. you could look them up tho... they worth it
Original post by 999tigger
I dont think so. I suppose you get Keira, but I was thinking it was about animation rather than actresses?
Anime does a better job.

yeah i guess. what about mrs.incredible ??

Spoiler

Original post by Alesha1991
Tiana
character_princess_tiana_ed266702.jpeg

tiana is very beautiful!!
uuhh thanks for the profile love, that scene cracks me up thinking about it anddddd they are super hot so you'll just have to take my word for it lol. you could look them up tho... they worth it

i love that scene too!!! i will look them up :yep:

i think kida's the prettiest one.
Original post by Underscore__
Nobody said Gabriella Montez or Sharpay Evans? Can only assume no one has seen High School Musical

Whenever I see disney characters I just assume animated ones.
audrey.jpghelga.jpgkida.jpg
this is audrey, helga and kida
i love that scene too!!! i will look them up :yep:
audrey.jpghelga.jpgkida.jpg
this is audrey, helga and kida

i already looked em up
Post edited automatically
Original post by Underscore__

yeah there both pretty
yesss. beauty and the beast was my favorite movie growing up :h:

Quick Reply

Latest