The Student Room Group

Private Candidate and A levels Prediction

I am a private candidate who has been home school for CIE AS and A levels biology, chemistry and business studies. My business studies tutor is an CIE examiner who might be able to give me a predicted grade but should the deadline is on 15th Jan 2021 and we have a month to complete AS level yet. I have completed my biology and chemistry syllabus and wondering if I can take a mock exam to get my predicted grades from my respective tutors for my for AS level. Does it have to be complete A levels since I cannot do the practicals in this COVID-19 situation?

Please reply soon. Thanks for the help in advance :smile:
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Ann9918
I am a private candidate who has been home school for CIE AS and A levels biology, chemistry and business studies. My business studies tutor is an CIE examiner who might be able to give me a predicted grade but should the deadline is on 15th Jan 2021 and we have a month to complete AS level yet. I have completed my biology and chemistry syllabus and wondering if I can take a mock exam to get my predicted grades from my respective tutors for my for AS level. Does it have to be complete A levels since I cannot do the practicals in this COVID-19 situation?

Please reply soon. Thanks for the help in advance :smile:

Even if you do take the mock, your exam centre must be able to accept it. I would recommend registering at a centre which accepts your teacher assessed mocks or will assess you themselves like I was assessed
Reply 2
But all the exam centers are closed during this pandemic. And I didnt understand what you actually meant by exam centers accepting it (sorry I am new to this) As in the exam center I write my final CIE exams in? Thanks for the reply and the help

Quick Reply

Latest