fortnite help!

Watch
louise234brown
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
is anyone elses fortnite crashing once they load up in fortnite. this has only occured this season for some reason. has anyone had this issue and if so how did u resolve it?
Gofre
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by louise234brown)
is anyone elses fortnite crashing once they load up in fortnite. this has only occured this season for some reason. has anyone had this issue and if so how did u resolve it?
What platform?
Wannabevetnurse
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
i deleted the game and got on with real life
username5177602
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by louise234brown)
If you're on an iPhone, or an iPad, you won't be able to play it because Apple kicked Fortnite off the App Store.
Arthur_Morgan
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Fortnite is still relevant?
username5177602
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Arthur_Morgan)
I have a feeling that Epic's troubles with Apple may have kicked it back into the spotlight.
Arthur_Morgan
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by bluewolf21)
I have a feeling that Epic's troubles with Apple may have kicked it back into the spotlight.
And here I was hoping it would die for good :sad:
RichPiana
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Wannabevetnurse)
i deleted the game and got on with real life
You're on TSR so that's not entirely correct...
Gofre
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It's one of the most popular games on the planet in terms of playerbase and streaming audience.
Arthur_Morgan
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Gofre)
It's one of the most popular games on the planet in terms of playerbase and streaming audience.
This saddens me
Gofre
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
This saddens me
Meh, I think it's a mediocre game but it's singlehandedly opened up the hobby to millions of new players in a way very few games have done for at least a decade, which can only be a good thing.
Arthur_Morgan
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Gofre)
Meh, I think it's a mediocre game but it's singlehandedly opened up the hobby to millions of new players in a way very few games have done for at least a decade.
That's cos people have bad taste in video games.

Spoiler:
Show
For the record, my hate for the game is just satire lol. I certainly don't see the appeal but if people enjoy playing it then who am I to bash them for doing so :dontknow:
username5177602
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Gofre)
I was legitimately under the impression that it had died down, I haven't really heard as many people talk about it.
Gofre
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
That's cos people have bad taste in video games.

Spoiler:
Show
For the record, my hate for the game is just satire lol. I certainly don't see the appeal but if people enjoy playing it then who am I to bash them for doing so :dontknow:
It's better to have people playing games on a wide scale and further legitimising the hobby, even if it's a game you don't like, than having them playing no games at all.
Arthur_Morgan
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Gofre)
It's better to have people playing games on a wide scale and further legitimising the hobby, even if it's a game you don't like, than having them playing no games at all.
That's very true my dude
louise234brown
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Gofre)
What platform?
PC
Gofre
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by bluewolf21)
I was legitimately under the impression that it had died down, I haven't really heard as many people talk about it.
It's definitely settled, but it's settled solidly into one of the most popular games on the planet. It's almost never out of the top 3 games on Twitch, right now it's one of only two games (alongside LoL) with over 200k viewers, over double the next highest game of DOTA. I can't find official plaer stats but if it was outside of the top 5 most played games in the world more than 25% of the time I'd be very surprised.
M1llionz
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
And here I was hoping it would die for good :sad:
Why? how does it affect your life?

Just let people enjoy the games they enjoy.
Arthur_Morgan
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by M1llionz)
Why? how does it affect your life?

Just let people enjoy the games they enjoy.
Dude, read the rest of my comments :lol:
M1llionz
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Dude, read the rest of my comments :lol:
No thanks dude I’m reading just that one statement and responding to it.

People don’t post and put clauses to read further postings its not a Netflix series separated into parts.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (74)
21.39%
No (272)
78.61%

Watched Threads