The Student Room Group

radiography personal statement

Hello
I am planning on applying for diagnostic radiography for uni and currently planning my personal statement. has anyone got any recommended plans or key skills they would suggest to include. i haven’t been able to apply for a placemat because of Covid but are there any other opportunities i may be able to do or other things i could apply for that may help. thanks
Original post by izwiz619
Hello
I am planning on applying for diagnostic radiography for uni and currently planning my personal statement. has anyone got any recommended plans or key skills they would suggest to include. i haven’t been able to apply for a placemat because of Covid but are there any other opportunities i may be able to do or other things i could apply for that may help. thanks

Hi there :hi:
I've popped your thread into the Personal Statement Help forum so you may get a few more responses :yy:
Do also check healthcare and the Personal Statement Help service on :tsr2:
Cheese :bump:
Reply 2
Original post by izwiz619
Hello

Hello, its the same with me as well. However, I want to apply for both biomedical and diagnostic radiography and see what offers I recieve. I'm planning on using my biomedical personal statement for diagnostic radiography. I don't know if they would accept it but I'm giving it a try.
Original post by esham0013
Hello, its the same with me as well. However, I want to apply for both biomedical and diagnostic radiography and see what offers I recieve. I'm planning on using my biomedical personal statement for diagnostic radiography. I don't know if they would accept it but I'm giving it a try.

You would be better off doing it the other way around - writing a radiography PS and trying that for biomed. Radiography is a vocational degree, whereas biomed is not

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending