Why are you so mean? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Fire Point
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
You've upset me. One of you high rollers on :tsr: has given me 50 negative rep. saying that I'm everywhere and that I am spamming! Whoever you are please own up to it and elaborate. I spent alot of time yesterday making conversation and being an agony aunt and trying to help and be active in discussions. Have you thought you might not have been active enough!? Is this what internet discussion is coming to? I thought this was a friendly bunch of students! This is not a spam email and you can let it slip through but the culprit please talk to me. I DON'T WANT YOU RED GEMS YOU INSENSITIVE LOSER!
Johnny 5
Badges: 11
Report 14 years ago
Awww. I'll give you positive as soon as it lets me. I have problems with those anonymous losers as well
Fire Point
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Honestly it's ok mate. I can earn it back soon enough as I know some people are smart enought o see a good post when they are confronted with one. Rock on man
~pixie~
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Have you thought you might not have been active enough!? Is this what internet discussion is coming to? I thought this was a friendly bunch of students! This is not a spam email and you can let it slip through but the culprit please talk to me. I DON'T WANT YOU RED GEMS YOU INSENSITIVE LOSER!
perhaps you would have provoked some more bad rep with that... well, i can tell you it wasnt me! i still havent worked out how half thie site works.
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
just so you know i did not give you any rep coz i already gave some rep to need money before.
TK
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Daibhidh)
You've upset me. One of you high rollers on :tsr: has given me 50 negative rep. saying that I'm everywhere and that I am spamming! Whoever you are please own up to it and elaborate. I spent alot of time yesterday making conversation and being an agony aunt and trying to help and be active in discussions. Have you thought you might not have been active enough!? Is this what internet discussion is coming to? I thought this was a friendly bunch of students! This is not a spam email and you can let it slip through but the culprit please talk to me. I DON'T WANT YOU RED GEMS YOU INSENSITIVE LOSER!
try not to let red gems upset you. it's really not that big a deal *hugs*
PublicSchoolAnn
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Honestly it's ok mate. I can earn it back soon enough as I know some people are smart enought o see a good post when they are confronted with one. Rock on man
Yeah man that is like soooooo mellow. Where is my lava lamp and VW van.Peace.
Jack Schitt
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
try not to let red gems upset you. it's really not that big a deal *hugs*
Let's give the poor girl some positive rep for Christmas
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Try not starting quite so many threads
Anna
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
trust me hun, its no big deal. i was negative repped twice yesterday by Dazya...just cuz i was being honest with the guy. Don't worry about it, you'll get it back soon enough.
matrixman397
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Seriously though, don't let it bug ya! There are far more serious problems happening in the world today rather then having to worry about some internet forum rep thing. Peace! :cool:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1619)
79.13%
Leave (427)
20.87%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed