Alice Rugwiza
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
i was wondering what should i do but i dont know abt my studies and subject choices.Currently at my school i am highly pressuured so i dont know wat to do any more.my parents want me to take biology for ib but i dont,id lyk to take physics instead.Please help wat subjects should i choose.Whats hrd and whats not.
Advertisement
amberidescence
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Alice Rugwiza)
i was wondering what should i do but i dont know abt my studies and subject choices.Currently at my school i am highly pressuured so i dont know wat to do any more.my parents want me to take biology for ib but i dont,id lyk to take physics instead.Please help wat subjects should i choose.Whats hrd and whats not.
You can take 2 sciences, so Physics plus Bio is fine. If you did well in any subject in GCSE, it's likely you'll do fine in IB if you put in the effort.

In terms of the other subjects, what are you interested in? Which GCSEs have you done? More info is needed
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (0)
0%
No (3)
100%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed