16 yr old girl - Loosing weight from 60 to 50kgs

Watch
happydayys
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hey guys I’m 16 n wanna loose some weight. Pretty healthy rn do a lot of gymnastics nd rock climbing so I’m quite muscular but i wanna loose some extra fat and get the numbers down without loosing too much of my muscle...

Does anyone have tips - woudl be much appreciated (also I cant do too much about my diet as I dont want the parents to knw n get involved)

Thanks
(I’m 5,6 btw)
Joseph Green
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I know this is against what you are after but I'd recommend staying at 60 or at most go down to 55kg.

I'm 18m and would kill for 55kg tbh
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You're a perfectly healthy weight as you are, and you shouldn't be worrying about this whilst you are still growing and developing. Anyway, you can't loose fat from exactly where you want to.

Saying you'd want to hide this from your parents is concerning; why are you saying this?

Just eat heathy balanced meals and carry on being active.
Last edited by Surnia; 4 weeks ago
Ten-Ten
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I would say drinking a gallon of water a day (it’s weird and you need to pee a lot but it works), try and engage your core more when doing your activities and try eating healthier, not completely salad just healthy like a lower calorie substitute or something like that
Cherrygrape1234
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by happydayys)
Hey guys I’m 16 n wanna loose some weight. Pretty healthy rn do a lot of gymnastics nd rock climbing so I’m quite muscular but i wanna loose some extra fat and get the numbers down without loosing too much of my muscle...

Does anyone have tips - woudl be much appreciated (also I cant do too much about my diet as I dont want the parents to knw n get involved)

Thanks
(I’m 5,6 btw)
Maybe try holly dolke’s workouts on yt
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Ten-Ten)
I would say drinking a gallon of water a day (it’s weird and you need to pee a lot but it works)
People need to stay hydrated, bit that is too much to be having and will be water weight lost. Drinking an excessive amount of water is dangerous and can make a person seriously ill.
Ten-Ten
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Surnia)
People need to stay hydrated, bit that is too much to be having and will be water weight lost. Drinking an excessive amount of water is dangerous and can make a person seriously ill.
Doesn’t it depend on how you drink it tho, like drinking it throughout the day rather than in like an hour. As long as they drink it wisely it’s fine
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (22)
23.4%
No (72)
76.6%

Watched Threads