Cheating and boyfriends?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
How likely is a guy to cheat on his woman if he knows he's good looking? He also likes to change his looks like try different hairstyles, facial hair etc.
I ve also heard from someone (not particularly reliable tho) that he knows he's good looking , is a bit of a player and used to be with a new girl each week/month.

He also is REALLY handsy, touchy and likes sexual stuff. How long can he stay loyal or monogamous when dating someone for a 1 or 2 years?
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
It depends on his ambitions, personality and values.
Whether he really wants a committed monogamous relationship and is willing to be honest.
Personally I avoid very hot good looking guys, knowing that they tend to have a very short attention span and no enthusiasm for sexual exclusivity.
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Being good looking or changing hairstyles doesnt mean that hes 100% going to cheat.
The fact that you're questioning it makes it seem like your gut feeling is telling you somethings not right. Listen to it.
cloud_9_
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
As LovelyMr Fox said, just because he's good looking it does not mean he'll cheat. But the fact you're having doubts shows you dont trust him and something needs to be worked out between u guys
Geraldthegoat
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
No this is not true ugly guys cheat as well as good looking guys but not all men cheat, it’s boys that cheat tbh. Guys like to look nice too, so yeah the hairstyling and everything is fine, he’s trying to look his best which should be a good thing. Well if he’s dated u that long and there’s been no issues I wouldn’t worry, just because he’s been a player before doesn’t mean he’s going to do it to u. Has he shown signs of him being dishonest ? Cheating ? U just don’t trust him, talk to him about how u feel and hopefully he can reassure u.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (620)
33.68%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (775)
42.1%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (364)
19.77%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (82)
4.45%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise