Fifty345
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Should I organise my physics folder by Section (ie section 1, ) or should organise file dividers for each chapter? Look at the picture attached to show what a topic and a section is in the AQA course. I think maybe chapters, which means I would have 13 file dividers for the AS folder. Name:  InkedCapture_LI.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  126.7 KB
Nenebene
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I used dividers to separate the sections and tabs to divide the chapters
Fifty345
Rep:
?
(Original post by Nenebene)
I used dividers to separate the sections and tabs to divide the chapters
Nice. I was thinking for my as year 12 folder, as there are 13 chapters, I would have 13 dividers so one for each chapter. How does that sound?
CurryCurry2468
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Fifty345)
Should I organise my physics folder by Section (ie section 1, ) or should organise file dividers for each chapter? Look at the picture attached to show what a topic and a section is in the AQA course. I think maybe chapters, which means I would have 13 file dividers for the AS folder. Name:  InkedCapture_LI.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  126.7 KB
I am going into year 13 this september and I do physics. I now wish I organises my folder using this method cuz it seems so much better. I have a lever arch folder and I just organised via topic so particle physics then quantum and then the next one. My folder is about to explode
Fifty345
Rep:
?
(Original post by CurryCurry2468)
I am going into year 13 this september and I do physics. I now wish I organises my folder using this method cuz it seems so much better. I have a lever arch folder and I just organised via topic so particle physics then quantum and then the next one. My folder is about to explode
So in the diagram where I’ve labelled chapter, you think it’s good to organise it by this way then? Thanks
CurryCurry2468
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Fifty345)
So in the diagram where I’ve labelled chapter, you think it’s good to organise it by this way then? Thanks
I guess so because when you come to revise it will essentially be little chunks rather than a load or content contained within one dividet
Fifty345
Rep:
?
Ok cheers mate
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (143)
42.56%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (39)
11.61%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (28)
8.33%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (72)
21.43%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (34)
10.12%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (20)
5.95%

Watched Threads