Chillfae
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I’m returning to my course this year next week after a year out with working full time. I’ve only got to resit the units which I’ve failed which is half of the course as I passed the other half. This was also confirmed with several lecturers including curriculum lead. Although I logged in to discover I have to resit even the ones I’ve passed?! How’s that even possible? My mind is blown as I haven’t been told that I have to resit an entire year- surely its a clerical error. 😭💀
Advertisement
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Chillfae)
I’m returning to my course this year next week after a year out with working full time. I’ve only got to resit the units which I’ve failed which is half of the course as I passed the other half. This was also confirmed with several lecturers including curriculum lead. Although I logged in to discover I have to resit even the ones I’ve passed?! How’s that even possible? My mind is blown as I haven’t been told that I have to resit an entire year- surely its a clerical error. 😭💀
That is up to the uni.

If you wanted to use the previous credits then the results are likely to be capped at 40%, so maybe a fresh start is what needed?
If you think its an error then contact the course leader.
Chillfae
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
That is up to the uni.

If you wanted to use the previous credits then the results are likely to be capped at 40%, so maybe a fresh start is what needed?
If you think its an error then contact the course leader.
This is for college and my current level for the course stands at 51%. I emailed the course leader who is responsible for claiming I only who had to pick up where I left from in email.. Yeah hope things work out thanks
Advertisement
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Chillfae)
This is for college and my current level for the course stands at 51%. I emailed the course leader who is responsible for claiming I only who had to pick up where I left from in email.. Yeah hope things work out thanks
It could be an error. Only the course leader can tell you. It could be admin misunderstand and that a transfer of credits has not taken place..
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (18)
21.69%
No (65)
78.31%

Watched Threads