The Student Room Group

Boxers or briefs?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by 5hyl33n
Are you the same person on the other thread that can't decide between buying boxers or briefs but you girlfriend would prefer you to buy briefs due to the comfort of them or something like that?

no
Reply 21
Original post by 5hyl33n
Are you the same person on the other thread that can't decide between buying boxers or briefs but you girlfriend would prefer you to buy briefs due to the comfort of them or something like that?

nah

Original post by 5hyl33n
How do you know? :curious:

bcuz i replied to this thread and saw another thread with the same name so clicked on it and found the post then i realised it was from ages ago
Original post by Aryz
nah

bcuz i replied to this thread and saw another thread with the same name so clicked on it and found the post then i realised it was from ages ago

Ah yes, I can see the popularity of this thread on 'related discussions' as well. :lol:
Original post by hugolef13
I wear briefs because I find them the most comfortable but most of my friends wear boxers? What is everyone else's favourite?

Briefs too. Not a huge fan of boxers tbh.
Reply 24
Original post by JJbr02
Briefs too. Not a huge fan of boxers tbh

Yh same. I find them so much more comfortable but I only wear the ones with full cotton coz the waistband hurts. What about you?
Yh same. I find them so much more comfortable but I only wear the ones with full cotton coz the waistband hurts. What about you?

What ones do you mean? I agree waistbands on designer ones can be uncomfy!
Boxer briefs.
Reply 27
Original post by JJbr02
What ones do you mean? I agree waistbands on designer ones can be uncomfy!

These are the ones which are only cotton which I wear. No designer brands which hurt. DO you wear these or different ones?
Reply 28
Original post by Celtic Conjurer
Boxer briefs.

y not briefs?
These are the ones which are only cotton which I wear. No designer brands which hurt. DO you wear these or different ones?

Yeah, they are like mine. I wear those types only. Not designer stuff, no.
y not briefs?

Because they look ugly and are usually only worn by very young boys and old men.
Reply 31
Original post by JJbr02
Yeah, they are like mine. I wear those types only. Not designer stuff, no.

yh theyre so much better. I actually am running out can u send me a pic of urs as I need inspiration fr new ones
yh theyre so much better. I actually am running out can u send me a pic of urs as I need inspiration fr new ones

PM me
Original post by Aryz
u said this in another thread that was made about 8 years ago LMAO

I wasn't a member 8 years ago (joined up in 2013 and didn't make any posts straightaway), so I'm guessing that you've got a bit confused...

also, it doesn't matter whether you ask me now, 8 years ago or 8 years into the future, the answer is still the same: I don't wear briefs and haven't for a long time :tongue:

I wear boxer briefs. Partial manwhore, partial functionality. Describes me perfectly :3

I agree with Ishigami, though. Anyone who wears Boxers is most definitely a m**wh***. I mean come on. Your pool noodle is just flapping about the open seas down there! Snaking down the right or the left leg? No problem! It just goes down and takes the winners choice!

I tell you what, if I wanted my porpoise to pick a sea to travel down, I would just go strip down nude. No no no. Boxer briefs have both the length (down each leg) to ensure that he doesn't escape his dungeon while simultaneously reducing chafing and wicking sweat from the inner thighs, alongside also looking slightly more mature than briefs (which look like panties, I'm sorry.)!!!

Briefs are panties, boxers are stripgowns for men. Boxer briefs are the golden stage between, the pinnacle of comfort!
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 35
I wear briefs because I find them the most comfortable but most of my friends wear boxers? What is everyone else's favourite?

strange question lol, i guess whatevers lose or comfatable
Reply 36
Original post by spotify95
I wasn't a member 8 years ago (joined up in 2013 and didn't make any posts straightaway), so I'm guessing that you've got a bit confused...

also, it doesn't matter whether you ask me now, 8 years ago or 8 years into the future, the answer is still the same: I don't wear briefs and haven't for a long time :tongue:

ok i made a mistake no need to sarky about it telling me "i think ur a little confused" totally not okay talking to me like i dont know what im saying
(edited 3 years ago)
no

Yes, you are

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=90709362&highlight=

Do you have an underwear fetish? All your posts on TSR have been about underpants.
Reply 38
Original post by black tea
Yes, you are

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=90709362&highlight=

Do you have an underwear fetish? All your posts on TSR have been about underpants.

LMAO

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest