The Student Room Group

What type of underwear?

All my boxers are too small for me. I wanted to go to buy some more but my girlfriend told me she preferred briefs. Should I buy boxers or briefs? I do a lot of sport and I hear that briefs are good for sport and very comfortable. Is that true?
buy some and decide for yourself?
Original post by hugolef13
All my boxers are too small for me. I wanted to go to buy some more but my girlfriend told me she preferred briefs. Should I buy boxers or briefs? I do a lot of sport and I hear that briefs are good for sport and very comfortable. Is that true?

You could get best of both worlds - Boxer briefs. Just plain briefs are what little kids and old men wear 😂
Reply 3
Original post by black tea
buy some and decide for yourself?

Okay but what would you recommend? Are briefs actually comfortable because I don't want to waste money on something which isn't comfortable...
Reply 4
Original post by CTLeafez
You could get best of both worlds - Boxer briefs. Just plain briefs are what little kids and old men wear 😂

What about designer briefs. My friends wear briefs and they're all 25. They say they're the most comfortable.
Okay but what would you recommend? Are briefs actually comfortable because I don't want to waste money on something which isn't comfortable...

I'm female so I have no clue. I'm sure you could find some cheap ones if you wanted to try them.
Reply 6
Original post by black tea
I'm female so I have no clue. I'm sure you could find some cheap ones if you wanted to try them.

what do you prefer on men?
Reply 7

If your girlfriend likes them, it might be a nice gesture to try them for her.
Reply 8
Original post by RV3112
If your girlfriend likes them, it might be a nice gesture to try them for her.

Thats true. My friend sent me an image of his which he thinks I should get. Should I get them?

Quick Reply

Latest