Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I will be a second year student at university studying computer science with maths as I'm not sure whether to go back to university or do the course online. My first year was cut short due to coronavirus and I still want to get the experience of university life.

I'm unsure as to whether it is worth going considering the loans I'd have to pay back but also the risk of the year getting cut short again.
Aryz
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
u just have to work out what is more important to you
would you miss the social aspect of uni if u did it online?
do you think you would struggle to adjust back into the university enviroment after so many months off?
its just up to personal preference really
mike23mike
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I will be a second year student at university studying computer science with maths as I'm not sure whether to go back to university or do the course online. My first year was cut short due to coronavirus and I still want to get the experience of university life.

I'm unsure as to whether it is worth going considering the loans I'd have to pay back but also the risk of the year getting cut short again.
Most unis are saying that semester 1 will be delivered online so you are right to be concerned. If the online version is still £9k then I recommend you tough it out and see if they move to face to face classes in semester 2. If the online version is a lot cheaper then do it online.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (178)
58.55%
I don't have everything I need (126)
41.45%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed