elscha_bandito
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
So I’ve watched a few videos on YouTube on how to do well in year 11 but they all say don’t get in to relationship drama don’t worry too much but I’ve never argued with my friends I do have a boyfriend we’re all pretty sensible so there’s never any issues and I’m a pretty relaxed person. So what’s some advice that’s really important for year 11 (specific lessons, general stuff, anything really) thank you
queenbeexox
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Make sure you do some back-to-school shopping and be very organized- this helped me a lot
OCorOOC6337
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Exam technique is just as important as exam content, particularly for humanities-based subjects like English and Geography etc. Do lots of practice papers and exam Qs for all of your subjects!
\^_^/
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
do loads of practice question in yr 11 while revising not justt re reading a textbook
killak434
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Assuming you do 9 GCSE’s. I would break down your week into 3 hours or so extra a day. This would therefore mean you do an extra 1 hour for 3 GCSEs a day. Therefore, on a Monday say you do Chemistry, Biology and Physics. Tuesday - geography, history, computer science. Wednesday - maths, english lit, English Lang. Make sure you do the most of maths, English and science. They are usually the ones with the most content and extremely important, especially maths imo.
killak434
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Also I’d look into what subject u want to study at uni...some subjects require maths as an a level and some even further maths.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (17)
13.08%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (31)
23.85%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (58)
44.62%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (20)
15.38%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (4)
3.08%

Watched Threads