The Student Room Group

Synergy’s Unfiltered Stream of Thoughts

✧・゚: *✧・゚Part II ✧*:・゚✧

To sum it all up, I just made this blog for self-development, amassing more knowledge, and to create a place to talk about things I am interested in or just to ramble on. (:

(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

The legend has returned!!! :woo:
Original post by Synergy.x
Update: The Blog is back! :woo: a longgggggggg post:

Hey guys! I never ever thought I would make this post...Ever. I managed to get all my assignments in, which I can not explain to you how much is a miracle.

To give you context of how bad my situation was, it was the whole reason why I created the past blog. I was suffering from crippling anxiety (specifically with academics) for the past two years and it worsened till I reached the stage where I could not even write a sentence without experiencing panic attack symptoms. I failed all of my first year because I did not give in any single assignment or exam and have been labelled as a disabled student.

The reason why I deleted my account was that at the beginning of this month I was doing my deferred assessments and resits. I was granted 12 days to finish 6 assignments, but I was so scared of going through the anxiety that I started to procrastinate to a crazy amount, and at some point, there were only 2 days left for my assignments and I did not start. You can imagine how disappointed and depressed I felt at that point, and it was that level of self-sabotage and pain that made me want to corner myself and get rid of anything and everything that could hinder me, which made me delete my account. (and my beautiful 9 gems *sniffs*)

So, I asked for an extension to try again. I was granted way more limited days (which makes sense as it as an extension, not the full-time limit) and the university started threatening to ask me to leave (on a Skype call too lmfao). So, at first, the anxiety reminded and was quite unbearable. I could not write without feeling like I was literally choking (Globus Hystericus, I think) and could not breathe. But, Josh gave me the brilliant idea of welcoming my pain and seeing it as a good thing: a way to stay mindful. It was absolute hell the first few days, but, the more I faced my fear and persevered through the physical pain, the less my anxiety symptoms were prevalent. Before you know it, I completely got over it through constant exposure and mindfulness and started writing the way I used to 2 years ago and enjoyed it and fell in love with law again. The best part though was that my professor told me there is no way I could realistically give in all my assignments in and he started planning with me alternatives to completing uni or to just finish half of my assignments. It felt incredible to tell him I finished all of them lmaooo.

TLDR; I made it mum :""""""""") Got over my weird-ass essay writing phobia

Anyway, please update me on what I have missed, I missed you guys. <2 Thank you so so much for the support on my blog, it really means the world to me. Though I was amused to find that it has been closed, was going to make that post there :rofl: And I was so sad to find out that YaliaV deleted herself :frown: Astayuno too leaving broke my heart </2 he was one of my faves, I hope he comes back :/

Tag list from the previous blog:

Spoiler

Yessssss synergys back
Queen Synergy has returned on a red carpet and covered in jewels (not green jewels though, she forfeited those). Nice to have you back, Syn : )
(edited 3 years ago)

Hey guys! I never ever thought I would make this post...Ever. I managed to get all my assignments in, which I can not explain to you how much is a miracle.

To give you context of how bad my situation was, it was the whole reason why I created the past blog. I was suffering from crippling anxiety (specifically with academics) for the past two years and it worsened till I reached the stage where I could not even write a sentence without experiencing panic attack symptoms. I failed all of my first year because I did not give in any single assignment or exam and have been labelled as a disabled student.

The reason why I deleted my account was that at the beginning of this month I was doing my deferred assessments and resits. I was granted 12 days to finish 6 assignments, but I was so scared of going through the anxiety that I started to procrastinate to a crazy amount, and at some point, there were only 2 days left for my assignments and I did not start. You can imagine how disappointed and depressed I felt at that point, and it was that level of self-sabotage and pain that made me want to corner myself and get rid of anything and everything that could hinder me, which made me delete my account. (and my beautiful 9 gems *sniffs*)

So, I asked for an extension to try again. I was granted way more limited days (which makes sense as it as an extension, not the full-time limit) and the university started threatening to ask me to leave (on a Skype call too lmfao). So, at first, the anxiety reminded and was quite unbearable. I could not write without feeling like I was literally choking (Globus Hystericus, I think) and could not breathe. But, Josh gave me the brilliant idea of welcoming my pain and seeing it as a good thing: a way to stay mindful. It was absolute hell the first few days, but, the more I faced my fear and persevered through the physical pain, the less my anxiety symptoms were prevalent. Before you know it, I completely got over it through constant exposure and mindfulness and started writing the way I used to 2 years ago and enjoyed it and fell in love with law again. The best part though was that my professor told me there is no way I could realistically give in all my assignments in and he started planning with me alternatives to completing uni or to just finish half of my assignments. It felt incredible to tell him I finished all of them lmaooo.

Anyway, please update me on what I have missed, I missed you guys. <2 Thank you so so much for the support on my blog, it really means the world to me. Though I was amused to find that it has been closed, was going to make that post there :rofl: And I was so sad to find out that YaliaV deleted herself :frown: Astayuno too leaving broke my heart </2 he was one of my faves, I hope he comes back :/

Spoiler

Angelic's still here, but now she's @Moonlight rain
The queen returns 👑 Missed you 😭
Reply 6
Original post by Arthur_Morgan
The legend has returned!!! :woo:

:jumphug: Missed yaaaaaaaa <2 <2 <2

You still write the wrong heart : ( </2 </2 </2
I missed you soooooooooo much too :frown:((( <3 <3 <3 <3

Original post by Goldie-Is-King
Yessssss synergys back

Golderssssss missed ya so much :biggrin:

Original post by Celtic Conjurer
:dance:

How have you beennn :biggrin: Great to see you have returned from banana land :wink:

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
THIS IS AMAZING :woo: I CAN'T BELIEVE IT :yeah: I MISSED YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO X947744858855959 MUCH!!

WELCOME BACKKKKKKKKKKK :excited:
Reply 8
Queen Synergy has returned on a red carpet and covered in jewels (not green jewels though, she forfeited those). Nice to have you back, Syn : )

lmfaooooooooo
I am genuinely going through rep poverty it is so sad rippppp ; """ (

Spoiler

welcome back - glad to hear you came out well in the end :bl:
and yes you have missed out on a lot but we can always catch you up on it :cool:
Reply 10
Original post by Nialler x

THIS IS AMAZING :woo: I CAN'T BELIEVE IT :yeah: I MISSED YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO X947744858855959 MUCH!!

Niallerrrrrrrr Wayyyyy more !! :woo: <222 How have you been???????
Reply 11
Some of the comments I am typing are going to moderation rip ;(
you're back!!!

Some of the comments I am typing are going to moderation rip ;(

it's just cos you're a new account now dw
Welcome back Synergy!

How have you beennn :biggrin: Great to see you have returned from banana land :wink:

I’ve been real real great, mersee 👌🏻

It was fun being banana’d, but TSR was too sexy to resist. She showed me her phat arse and I had to come back.
lmfaooooooooo
I am genuinely going through rep poverty it is so sad rippppp ; """ (

Don’t worry, it won’t last long. Soon you’ll have loads of gems and Bee will be the most rep poor blogger again 😆

I left a message on ellas blog I hope you can help:smile:
yayyyy you're back! :nyan:
Reply 17
Original post by Raptor Jesus
welcome back - glad to hear you came out well in the end :bl:
and yes you have missed out on a lot but we can always catch you up on it :cool:

I am going to write this again since my posts keep going to moderation :shakecane:

Thank uuuu Lizard Jesus :biggrin: <22 <22
Please do :"""")
oooo btw haven't forgotten about the Star Trek thing watching it tonight as a treat from the hell I have been through the past few days :lol:

Original post by Nialler x

You might see two replies from me since my posts keep going to moderation!!!

Wayyyyyyyy more!!! :jumphug: I hope you've been doing well <22222222222222222222222

Original post by _gcx
you're back!!!

it's just cos you're a new account now dw

How have you been?? :biggrin: <2
Ahh TSR are such gemists ;(

Original post by Physicsqueen
Welcome back Synergy!

Thank you <2 How have you been??

I’ve been real real great, mersee 👌🏻

It was fun being banana’d, but TSR was too sexy to resist. She showed me her phat arse and I had to come back.

Don’t worry, it won’t last long. Soon you’ll have loads of gems and Bee will be the most rep poor blogger again 😆

That's byen to hear :u:
Ahh I get that for sure :""") glad to hear she has seduced you or else TSR wouldn't be the same ;(

Yessss that's the dream :moon: I refuse to be the blogger peasant
I NEARLY SCREAMED WHEN I SAW THE TAG kdjsvskvhjsihwaifh
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you're back :party:

Quick Reply

Latest