The Student Room Group

Synergy’s Unfiltered Stream of Thoughts

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Synergy.x
ohhh.Welp happy birthday to him then :lol:

It's tomorrowwwwwwwwwww :excited:
Reply 41
Original post by Goldie-Is-King
someone using your name is being pretty nasty to other people including calling me a mong

They posted on my blog "Im back btw :danceboy:"

Thats the most un-Synergy thing Ive ever heard :rofl:
Reply 42
Original post by LovelyMrFox

Foxxxxxx! How have you been??? <222222222222222 :jumphug: :jumphug: :excited:
Reply 43
They posted on my blog "Im back btw :danceboy:"

Thats the most un-Synergy thing Ive ever heard :rofl:

:rofl3:
I wish I was that smooth and cool SMH.

Spoiler

Reply 44
Foxxxxxx! How have you been??? <222222222222222 :jumphug: :jumphug: :excited:

Pretty okay, just struggling a bit. You? I hope your exams went alright? :hugs:
Im sorry for being stupid the other day, there are times I just need to sew my mouth shut ( err, well, cut off my fingers so I cant type anymore I guess :redface: :lol: ).
Reply 45
:rofl3:
I wish I was that smooth and cool SMH.

Spoiler

You and @Brutal Bee have a flare for the dramatics. I could never picture you coming back in such a laid back way :lol:
Reply 46
Oh and by the way, I have never sent one PM to raa64, nor have I ever received one. Just felt uncomfortable staying silent about someone making that blatant of a lie and not even a half-truth lol.

Mods can verify this they have my permission to go through my old account's PMs (if that's a thing) :cool:
Oh and by the way, I have never sent one PM to raa64, nor have I ever received one. Just felt uncomfortable staying silent about someone making that blatant of a lie and not even a half-truth lol.

Mods can verify this they have my permission to go through my old account's PMs (if that's a thing) :cool:

oh yea i remember him saying that on your old blog - caused quite the drama after you left :s-smilie:
Reply 48
Pretty okay, just struggling a bit. You? I hope your exams went alright? :hugs:
Im sorry for being stupid the other day, there are times I just need to sew my mouth shut ( err, well, cut off my fingers so I cant type anymore I guess :redface: :lol: ).

I'm so sorry to hear that :frown: Please feel free to PM if you need someone to talk to, rant to, or just if you want someone to listen to you :console:
hey no worries at all seriously, I know it was just a mistake/ slip-up which happens to the best of us :hugs: <2
(edited 3 years ago)
Yayyy @Synergy.x. It’s so good to have you back!!!!! :hugs:
Reply 50
Original post by Raptor Jesus
oh yea i remember him saying that on your old blog - caused quite the drama after you left :s-smilie:

Yep and now my blog is closed rippp :"""""")
Yep and now my blog is closed rippp :"""""")

xScreen-Shot-2018-11-07-at-11.19.42-AM.png.pagespeed.ic.zJY2efZpYm.jpg rip
Reply 52
Original post by Raptor Jesus
xScreen-Shot-2018-11-07-at-11.19.42-AM.png.pagespeed.ic.zJY2efZpYm.jpg rip

Reply 53
Original post by Chopinnocturne31
Yayyy @Synergy.x. It’s so good to have you back!!!!! :hugs:

heyyyy, thank you <22 :hugs: How have you been?? :biggrin:

ooooooo that just looks so out of place 😂😂
You and @Brutal Bee have a flare for the dramatics. I could never picture you coming back in such a laid back way :lol:

Foxy phulease! I am the least dramatic person I know.

Also, Syn, have you read the story Woodland wrote? :toofunny: I just know you will find it so amusing.
Reply 56

lmaoooo just sae this

Man, did you see my OP? Wrote a whole theatrical drama on the past few weeks, you know me too well :rofl3:
Reply 57
I'm so sorry to hear that :frown: Please feel free to PM if you need someone to talk to, rant to, or just if you want someone to listen to you :console:
hey no worries at all seriously, I know it was just a mistake/ slip-up which happens to the best of us :hugs: <2

Ah Im alright, but I do really appreciate that :hugs: Same to you if you need anything or someone to talk to?
Im still sorry, I was just being dumb, no excuse for that.

How have you been?
Reply 58
Original post by Brutal Bee

Also, Syn, have you read the story Woodland wrote? :toofunny: I just know you will find it so amusing.

My point proven :h:
Reply 59
Original post by Brutal Bee

HAA Love you :innocent:

I actually haven't oh my God. What is it about so I could search for a keyword and find the post?

Quick Reply

Latest