The Student Room Group

Synergy’s Unfiltered Stream of Thoughts

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Celtic Conjurer
:king1:

Bee’s trolling you!! It’s her who’s addicted to kissing babies, surely you’ve seen the copious posts she’s made on the subject???

don't worry, my attention has been drawn away from the mystery baby kisser

Spoiler

Original post by Laurence010401
don't worry, my attention has been drawn away from the mystery baby kisser

Spoiler

There’s no mystery, it’s Bee!! 😡

I don’t think it’s a WhatsApp group, think it’s just Bee and Syn.
Original post by Celtic Conjurer
There’s no mystery, it’s Bee!! 😡

I don’t think it’s a WhatsApp group, think it’s just Bee and Syn.

which means that one of them is the baby kisser, not you :biggrin: right?
^^ Yep, it is only a chat between me and Bee. Not aware of any secret TSR group chats :lol:
RIP my Mao Zedong pfp

Gone, but never forgotten :emo:
Can't stop looking at my current avatar though :cookie:
Me: I wish I went out more
*someone asks me to meet up*
Me: errrrr ;/

Spoiler

(edited 3 years ago)
Mini rant:

Spoiler

(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Synergy~
Mini rant:

Spoiler

We're in a world where insecurity and paranoia is normalised and encouraged unfortunately. Been the target of this before lol, being accused of things for the crime of talking to their gf.
Mini rant:

Spoiler

laughs with my 18 ig followers ~
Mini rant:

Spoiler

That’s not normal even for someone who gets into a relationship. They must have really viewed you as a threat if they had to go that far.
Ohh okay, so you have been through a good number of episodes and maintained the same position. I thought you couldn't get past the first one, that one caught me off guard in the beginning but then I adjusted.
Yeahh I get you, dark humour does not amuse everyone. Different strokes for different folks, right? :tongue:

Yeah, the first few episodes weren’t very bad but I know I’ve had a brief glimpse into the humour as a whole. Just need to get adjusted again before I continue it.
I do find it funny but in a I feel bad for laughing kind of way :lol:
Original post by _gcx
We're in a world where insecurity and paranoia is normalised and encouraged unfortunately. Been the target of this before lol, being accused of things for the crime of talking to their gf.

Unfortunate and just silly (within reason) for sure :rolleyes:
Original post by AstaYunoo
laughs with my 18 ig followers ~

lmaoo
Could be 17 :h:

Original post by TheStarboy
That’s not normal even for someone who gets into a relationship. They must have really viewed you as a threat if they had to go that far.

Yeah, the first few episodes weren’t very bad but I know I’ve had a brief glimpse into the humour as a whole. Just need to get adjusted again before I continue it.
I do find it funny but in a I feel bad for laughing kind of way :lol:

Oh? I mean, if that were the case it would be very very odd :lol:

You definitely should
ahhha I get what you mean, I feel the same laughing at some of the jokes ;^) I weirdly find that to be part of the show's allure
Oh? I mean, if that were the case it would be very very odd :lol:

You definitely should
ahhha I get what you mean, I feel the same laughing at some of the jokes ;^) I weirdly find that to be part of the show's allure

That’s the only time I’ve heard similar cases. They realised they couldn’t resist the temptation and just cut off the friendship. It’s actually worrying on their part. Imagine not being able to view opposite sex friends as a ‘potential threats’

Looking forward to watching all 10+ seasons of them to get me through the holidays. Need some dark humour after this mess of a year.
Screenshot 2020-11-30 at 2.47.10 am.png
That’s the only time I’ve heard similar cases. They realised they couldn’t resist the temptation and just cut off the friendship. It’s actually worrying on their part. Imagine not being able to view opposite sex friends as a ‘potential threats’

Looking forward to watching all 10+ seasons of them to get me through the holidays. Need some dark humour after this mess of a year.

Amusing isn't it :lol: If that were the case I mean. You talk to someone a few times and you are suddenly reduced to a potential threat :""")
Anyway enough of me being petty/ ranting :tongue:

Yess, definitely needed!

How's uni going? (:
I learnt what the word synergy means today then I saw this thread what a coincidence
Amusing isn't it :lol: If that were the case I mean. You talk to someone a few times and you are suddenly reduced to a potential threat :""")
Anyway enough of me being petty/ ranting :tongue:

Yess, definitely needed!

How's uni going? (:

On the bright side, they probably wasn’t good enough if they don’t value you enough as a friend.

I’m tired of living in lockdown and looking forward to coming back to London in a few days. Most of my friends are getting into relationships with each other so I’m kinda third wheeling, work is piling up but I’m just about managing for now. Apart from that, I’m doing okay. Thanks for asking :smile:
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
I learnt what the word synergy means today then I saw this thread what a coincidence

A sign from the universe that we should get married, I reckon
On the bright side, they probably wasn’t good enough if they don’t value you enough as a friend.

I’m tired of living in lockdown and looking forward to coming back to London in a few days. Most of my friends are getting into relationships with each other so I’m kinda third wheeling, work is piling up but I’m just about managing for now. Apart from that, I’m doing okay. Thanks for asking :smile:

Yesss true :^)

Lolll sounds pretty annoying. "Cuffing season", eh? :rolleyes: Well, I am glad to hear you ae managing. Hope the anxiety is not being too much of a pain
(:
Yesss true :^)

Lolll sounds pretty annoying. "Cuffing season", eh? :rolleyes: Well, I am glad to hear you ae managing. Hope the anxiety is not being too much of a pain
(:

So annoying and of course, it’s cuffing season. Going to ‘enjoy’ surviving this year :redface:
Thanks, I hope you are also managing with year 2 so far. Let’s not talk more about that :lol: I wouldn’t know where to start..
:hugs:

Quick Reply

Latest