The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Problem with Aula and student ID creation

I’ve tried logging into aula, but it tells me my email doesn’t exist (I’m using the coventry uni email.) and also when I tried to create my ID it still doesn’t work even though it says the problem I had with it is fixed. Anyone else having these problems?
Original post by Anonymous
I’ve tried logging into aula, but it tells me my email doesn’t exist (I’m using the coventry uni email.) and also when I tried to create my ID it still doesn’t work even though it says the problem I had with it is fixed. Anyone else having these problems?

Hi,

I am sorry to hear that. If you still facing difficulties, please contact our IT department by calling this number +44 (0) 24 7765 7777 or tweeting to @CUITServiceDesk.

I hope you find it helpful and good luck in your first weeks! :smile:

Kind regards,

Monika
Coventry Campus
LLB International Law
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Hi, when did you receive the email to create your id? I'm still waiting even through I enrolled a week ago

Original post by Anonymous
Reply 3
Hello,Have you found a solution ? I've enrolled online today and I cannot log in to Aula as well.Kind regards
Original post by skela
Hello,Have you found a solution ? I've enrolled online today and I cannot log in to Aula as well.Kind regards

Hello all,

There have been quite a few delays in enrolment email links and Aula log in details being updated due to the volume of students and other delays. They should be sending out enrolment links this week and next. Once you have enrolled you should be able to access your modules on Aula within the next few days once it has been processed through the system. It may be wise to contact your module director if you are missing out on content and information and ask if they can manually add you to the correct modules on Aula.

When logging in to Aula, make sure your university email is with this ending @coventry.ac.uk not with the .uni part!

Hope this helps,

Amy
Coventry University - Coventry
Biomedical Science student
I can log on to Aula. Try using coventry.ac.uk email and your password.
Reply 6
Thanks for the help. I have sucessfully logged on to Aula. I have another problem now. I cannot log on to Microsoft Teams using coventry.ac.uk email. I've logged on to MS Teams using my personal gmail and I cannot join my course MS Teams. Do I have to log on MS teams to be able to join course MS Teams ?
Original post by skela
Thanks for the help. I have sucessfully logged on to Aula. I have another problem now. I cannot log on to Microsoft Teams using coventry.ac.uk email. I've logged on to MS Teams using my personal gmail and I cannot join my course MS Teams. Do I have to log on MS teams to be able to join course MS Teams ?

Hi skela,

Have you tried logging into MS teams with the @uni.coventry.ac.uk ending? Sometimes its trial and error with the endings of email addresses. I believe you need to log in using your university email to access groups and attend online sessions. For the live sessions, the lecturer should post a link on Aula for you to join first as some of the groups are private.

Hope this helps and you get it sorted. The majority of this is new to all of us this year so it might take some getting used to! :smile:

Amy
Reply 8
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hi skela,

Have you tried logging into MS teams with the @uni.coventry.ac.uk ending? Sometimes its trial and error with the endings of email addresses. I believe you need to log in using your university email to access groups and attend online sessions. For the live sessions, the lecturer should post a link on Aula for you to join first as some of the groups are private.

Hope this helps and you get it sorted. The majority of this is new to all of us this year so it might take some getting used to! :smile:

Amy

Hey Amy,

Yes, I've tried logging into MS Teams with @uni.coventry.ac.uk. Unfortunately, it still does not work. I've attached a screenshot of and error. I've tried calling IT department but nobody is picking up. Do you know whether Zoom or MS Teams will be used for online lectures ?
Original post by skela
Hey Amy,

Yes, I've tried logging into MS Teams with @uni.coventry.ac.uk. Unfortunately, it still does not work. I've attached a screenshot of and error. I've tried calling IT department but nobody is picking up. Do you know whether Zoom or MS Teams will be used for online lectures ?

Hi Skela,

I'm sorry you're having troubles with logging into Teams. I have not yet been assigned to any groups on teams for my modules but when I've had live sessions with the uni in the past, a link has been sent which takes you directly to the online session. Lectures will use a mixture of Teams or Zoom depending on what the staff prefer. So hopefully when your lectures come up, links will be posted on Aula and you should (hopefully) be able to join in. I can imagine the IT department is super busy right now with lots of student queries. Have you tried sending them an email instead? It may take time for them to reply but hopefully they can look into it for you! Maybe also make a post on the community page of your Aula and see if any other students on your course are having the same problem and the academic staff may also be able to help.

I hope you get it resolved, new technology always has a few problems to begin with but hopefully they'll be ironed out soon when we get used to this new way of learning :smile:

Amy
Biomedical Science Student
hello,i have tried log into the id of aula account of coventry but i forget my password what should i do.
Original post by shyampratap
hello,i have tried log into the id of aula account of coventry but i forget my password what should i do.

Hi @shyampratap,

Thank you for your message.

I suggest finding the option to reset your password. There should be a link somewhere for you to click on that says something along the lines of 'forgotten password' (not precisely this). This should direct you to another page where you need to follow the instructions and go from there. Otherwise, I recommend getting in touch with the university using Livechat and speaking to a member of staff. While the university is unlikely to respond to you immediately, the university is aware of your message and will get back to you as soon as possible.

I hope this helps.

Veronica
Student Ambassador
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply