The Student Room Group

Sugar daddies.

Would it be a good idea to get a sugar daddy to help with the bills?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Even if it is not sexual?
Even salt can look like sugar👀
No.
Most want more for their money than a platonic weekly meeting in a coffee shop or hugs and a peck on the cheek after an expensive restaurant meal.
Best to avoid sugar daddies and the entire adult entertainment industry.
Tbh I've always wanted a sugar mommy to help fuel my crack addiction
Just start an onlyfans
No
Original post by Student-95
Just start an onlyfans

no. This is all terrible. Don't do any of this. Get a job, apply for scholarships. God, do anything but demean yourself for money ^___^ and other people are right about sugar daddies.... do you really trust that this stranger is going to want nothing sexual out of it? That's probably the promise they use to lure you in
Original post by Anonymous

Then why not, if you're comfortable with it and it takes away the stress of bills.
Reply 9

How are you planning to tell the want to be "Sugar Daddy" that he is going to be more of a bills paying "Baking Soda Uncle"..
Original post by Mojmeer
How are you planning to tell the want to be "Sugar Daddy" that he is going to be more of a bills paying "Baking Soda Uncle"..

He reached out to me and said it was just a date every week and a few pics but nothing physical.
He reached out to me and said it was just a date every week and a few pics but nothing physical.

The pics may come back at you in the future, very bad idea.
Original post by Mojmeer
The pics may come back at you in the future, very bad idea.

I mean as long you can't identify me from the pics I should be fine right?

Not in the long term. It could be 25 years from now when someone close to you google your name and there will be your selfie next to you sitting on some creeps lap as a teenager. Now it might look irrelevant but later on it can really haunt you, you can lose you job, miss promotion, break your relationship, your kids might staple on it.
Try to leave no trace...
Original post by Arthur_Morgan
Tbh I've always wanted a sugar mommy to help fuel my crack addiction

hey hey hey this is illegal where is your pfp
Original post by Mojmeer
Not in the long term. It could be 25 years from now when someone close to you google your name and there will be your selfie next to you sitting on some creeps lap as a teenager. Now it might look irrelevant but later on it can really haunt you, you can lose you job, miss promotion, break your relationship, your kids might staple on it.
Try to leave no trace...

thanks for the advice
Original post by firdouss
hey hey hey this is illegal where is your pfp

he got banned
Reply 17
Im not gonna shame you for it but sugar daddies tend to be very controlling and misleading. Most people when they actually find a good one stay with that one until the daddy dies cause most are lying about money or are pigs. Its also not a easy job. Easier to just get a different job imo but if you can find a good one who actually pays then i support the hustle
Original post by Mojmeer
Try to leave no trace...

also in ur pp is the rat doing press ups??

hmm still not the safest thing to do...if u r doing it remove the MetaData or something?
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by chloeebrown09
he got banned

wait if hes banned how can he still respond?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending