Blue_skies124
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I started a desserts business on Instagram and another small business brought some desserts from me. They really liked them and rang asking if they could buy in large quantities and sell them within their business. Do you think that would be a good idea or would that make my business almost pointless because the desserts are associated with my name and not theirs? However, I’d be earning money weekly through this rather than having to wait for customers to order.
FARAATC
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Blue_skies124)
I started a desserts business on Instagram and another small business brought some desserts from me. They really liked them and rang asking if they could buy in large quantities and sell them within their business. Do you think that would be a good idea or would that make my business almost pointless because the desserts are associated with my name and not theirs? However, I’d be earning money weekly through this rather than having to wait for customers to order.
is this a joke post ?
is this
Blue_skies124
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
No why would it be
But I ended up saying no because it’s our product and it’s unfair for another person to purchase our products and resell them
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year wil take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (0)
0%
Less motivated (1)
100%

Watched Threads