Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    This is what I wrote today, for anyone who has ever been hurt, cheated, messed about or heartbroken:

I walk with my eyes open.
    I see where my path leads me, and I know the road it will take me.
    And it will never be with you.
    It will include people who love me, cherish me
    And wish for me what I do for them.
    And it will never be with you.
    I am strong, I am confidant

I am beautiful.

I can walk alone as well as I can walk with someone.

And I am beautiful.

I have had it up to here with being messed around. It's just not gonig to happen any longer, and I feel like an idiot because I was warned, but now I'm going to look before I leap.

Just wanted to share the love, and the epiphany! :hello:

ReputationRep:
    very nice.

probably a lot better than anything i could manage

ReputationRep:
    You could have just wrote

"F*** off you bummer
    I'm beautiful you're not
    Go shag a donkey"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goldenbarnes)
    You could have just wrote

"F*** off you bummer
    I'm beautiful you're not
    Go shag a donkey"
    LOL I could have, but that wasn't the point. The point was I wil not be messed with, and I do not need another half to make me a whole, because I am beautifal as a person in my own right, in the same vein as Christina Aggys song, although without the controversy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by immortal)
    LOL I could have, but that wasn't the point. The point was I wil not be messed with, and I do not need another half to make me a whole, because I am beautifal as a person in my own right, in the same vein as Christina Aggys song, although without the controversy.
    It's quite good actually

(does anyone else feel like adding one of those "You Go Girl" sayings even if it is quite out of character?)

ReputationRep:
    That's beautiful. Thankyou

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by immortal)
    Well I think what yours says is much better than mine - it's personal, it's obviously from the heart, and posting it on here shows courage and self-belief.

I'm with Natalie Lane - you go girl!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.