The Student Room Group

A fancy and linguistic girl's blog

Hey guys! Welcome to my blog.first im going to start off with a bit about me - I'm Zara. I am going to be in year 9 in September. My bday is 5th September so soon hehe. I go to a private school. I love giving to charity - I donate a lot every year and do charity events to get my friends involved in giving to charity. I love fashion, beauty, shopping, languages and most crafts. I also used to do modelling - from 2 till age 6 or 7 something like that. Then I stopped but I will be trying to get back into modelling once the virus has settled down and life goes pretty back to normal. My favourite singer is Mahmood - he is an Italian singer. I am obsessed with him I listen to his songs like 24/7 and know them all off by heart and even though they aren't in English - they are in Italian I still have a quite good pronunciation of the Italian words hehe. But yh that's a bit about me.
Enjoy ur time here also i will talk about random stuff 24/7 so yhh enjoy this chat thingy hehe
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

im not saying anything but like idk how many people care about the amount of money you spend 😂😂

not tryna be rude btw, nice blog 😊
Original post by fattyguen
im not saying anything but like idk how many people care about the amount of money you spend 😂😂

not tryna be rude btw, nice blog 😊

hun u dont even know how many people have asked me about my money - honestly i was on my friends chat and it took an hour for me to talk about money and my friends ask questions bout it hehe
but yh ty for saying nice blog!
Original post by Zara - Alea
hun u dont even know how many people have asked me about my money - honestly i was on my friends chat and it took an hour for me to talk about money and my friends ask questions bout it hehe
but yh ty for saying nice blog!

ahhh right.

what area is your private school in?
ahhh right.

what area is your private school in?

its in Wakefield - near st johns in wakefield
I don't think people on TSR really want to hear about your wealth tbh, also stationery on amazon is really not that good, why you spending £400 LMAO 😂😂😂
Original post by Neighbelline_
I don't think people on TSR really want to hear about your wealth tbh, also stationery on amazon is really not that good, why you spending £400 LMAO 😂😂😂

my friend told me i should do a blog bout how much i spend so thats why i made this blog hehe
oh no i go on amazon cus they have the Tombow brush pens and zebra mildliner pens and u cant find them in most stationery stores.
my friend told me i should do a blog bout how much i spend so thats why i made this blog hehe
oh no i go on amazon cus they have the Tombow brush pens and zebra mildliner pens and u cant find them in most stationery stores.

they're not £400 though, I have them and a set of 36 costs £20
they're not £400 though, I have them and a set of 36 costs £20

i bought 20 packs hehe and then the rest i spent on like 5 packs of zebra mildliners and some stabilo highlighters
i bought 20 packs hehe and then the rest i spent on like 5 packs of zebra mildliners and some stabilo highlighters

if you dont mind me asking, why do you spend money on the same thing?

and er why you feel the need to buy stuff?

Omlll :rofl3:

Cause she has the money to I guess? :lol:

oh well they arent all for me and some of them are like different colours - like different colour palettes.
and idk i just like spending money
Ngl but talking about how much you spend and stuff will probably put people off from posting and reading in your blog!

Also, it might make those who have a **** life feel bad and upset them so maybe you should re-think about what you're gonna post on your blog!

Just giving you some handy and free advice :tongue:
Original post by SuperiorPotato
Cause she has the money to I guess? :lol:

SUPERIOR U CAME TO MY BLOG!!!! oh my days i never thought u would hehe
No but seriously you need to be careful with how much you spend regardless of how rich you are. You need to learn to handle the money you have
Original post by Nialler x
Ngl but talking about how much you spend and stuff will probably put people off from posting and reading in your blog!

Also, it might make those who have a **** life feel bad and upset them so maybe you should re-think about what you're gonna post on your blog!

ive got an idea - imma change it to a random blog hehe
Original post by SuperiorPotato
No but seriously you need to be careful with how much you spend regardless of how rich you are. You need to learn to handle the money you have

yh thats really true

Tombow brush pens are £10, if you bought 20, that makes it £200
5 packs of zebra midliners are £30
stabilo highlighters are max £10

That still only makes your shopping spree £240
Original post by Nialler x

Prsom :yes:

Quick Reply

Latest