How would I fit my macros in while at university?

Watch
Agent456
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Nutritionist)
I just train a lot
I train alot aswell, I do boxing and weightlifting
Agent456
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I usually had 4,000 calories a day whilst doing my undergrad degree. Just plan ahead, make smart food choices and it’s easy enough to fit in. Prioritise.
Oh and can I ask you one thing?

How the heck did u fit 4k calories whilst In uni and also whilst training aswell? Just need some tips
Nutritionist
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Agent456)
Oh and can I ask you one thing?

How the heck did u fit 4k calories whilst In uni and also whilst training aswell? Just need some tips
Make smart choices. Mince with a high fat % as protein source for example. Buy whole milk instead of (semi)skimmed. Easy to eat carb sources like pasta. Make stuff you like the taste of. Drink fruit juices. You aren’t gonna do it with chicken and broccoli so plan ahead and it can be easy enough
Agent456
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Make smart choices. Mince with a high fat % as protein source for example. Buy whole milk instead of (semi)skimmed. Easy to eat carb sources like pasta. Make stuff you like the taste of. Drink fruit juices. You aren’t gonna do it with chicken and broccoli so plan ahead and it can be easy enough
Right ok, I will try and focus mainly on protein.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (25)
23.81%
No (80)
76.19%

Watched Threads