Alice148
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Is anyone else doing Adult Nursing at Swansea University in March 2021??
Swansea University Enquiries
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Alice148)
Hi Alice148,

I've just seen this thread going on if it's any use at all it seems to be quite active: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...a#post90763458 - Few people on there discussing their offers/interviews etc.

Thanks,

Beth
hew721
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
yes i am! but i'm slightly worried because i haven't found much information about how it works.
Alice148
Rep:
?
(Original post by hew721)
yes i am! but i'm slightly worried because i haven't found much information about how it works.
Hello! I’m awaiting a reply from someone at Swansea who deals with the Nursing admissions directly. She was really helpful with my application so hopefully she’ll provide some information on the March intake! I’ll let you know if I hear anything!
I’m also planning on going to the open day in November to get some more information!
hew721
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hello! I’m awaiting a reply from someone at Swansea who deals with the Nursing admissions directly. She was really helpful with my application so hopefully she’ll provide some information on the March intake! I’ll let you know if I hear anything!
I’m also planning on going to the open day in November to get some more information!
Thanks that's a really good idea, i'm hoping that once all of the September intakes are sorted there might be a bit more information on things like accommodation but in definitely going to try and go to an open day
Alice148
Rep:
?
(Original post by hew721)
Thanks that's a really good idea, i'm hoping that once all of the September intakes are sorted there might be a bit more information on things like accommodation but in definitely going to try and go to an open day
I agree, I’ve sent many emails about accommodation but I’ve been told they don’t allocate it for the March intake until February! :/ Also, that this is the smaller intake so there won’t be as many as September!
Did you want to make a group chat? My name is Alice by the way!
hew721
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I agree, I’ve sent many emails about accommodation but I’ve been told they don’t allocate it for the March intake until February! :/ Also, that this is the smaller intake so there won’t be as many as September!
Did you want to make a group chat? My name is Alice by the way!
yh its a shame that there will be less choice on accommidation for us, im really hoping that they try and keep us fairly close to each other coz it would be way easier to meet people if we are all new. making a group chat would be great, ill private message u my social media stuff x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (692)
33.79%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (873)
42.63%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (391)
19.09%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (92)
4.49%

Watched Threads