Motivational stories of revising last min and ending up with an A

Watch
Fareeha18
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I badly need some motivation my dudes.My life took a bad turn in June and I lost my motivation to study.Now August is about to end and I have AS level exams from 8th Oct'20.
Drop down your motivational story of revising last min and ending up with A's.
ps: I've phy,chem and bio as my subs.

Mesopotamian.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
This motivational story is about my friend not me: my friend is one of those smart people who procrastinated way more than she should have, so all throughout the year during mocks, she didn't really put much effort into revision at all and would get Bs, Cs, even the occasional D. However as A Level exams loomed closer in year 13, she started to really make use of our study leave period and Easter holiday to revise much more thoroughly. She came out with AAA and is now doing medicine
Fareeha18
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Mesopotamian.)
This motivational story is about my friend not me: my friend is one of those smart people who procrastinated way more than she should have, so all throughout the year during mocks, she didn't really put much effort into revision at all and would get Bs, Cs, even the occasional D. However as A Level exams loomed closer in year 13, she started to really make use of our study leave period and Easter holiday to revise much more thoroughly. She came out with AAA and is now doing medicine
This made me feel so much better,thank you!
Mesopotamian.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Fareeha18)
This made me feel so much better,thank you!
No problem
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (1)
4.35%
No (22)
95.65%

Watched Threads