Parents uploaded evidence but still says financial information is incomplete?

Watch
iamamuku
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hey, my parents have uploaded their tax income evidence but on the status, it says that the financial information is incomplete? I'm confused as they've uploaded everything and done the questionnaire - they even received a letter/email confirming that SF has received the evidence and that they'll reply within 6 weeks

I'm worried as I should be getting the full maintenance grant before I start uni in Sep but SF has wrongly scheduled to pay me the minimum amount as the tax income evidence documents took a very long time to obtain so were uploaded a day after SF made a decision on loan amounts

Could I please have some advice on what to do?
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by iamamuku)
Hey, my parents have uploaded their tax income evidence but on the status, it says that the financial information is incomplete? I'm confused as they've uploaded everything and done the questionnaire - they even received a letter/email confirming that SF has received the evidence and that they'll reply within 6 weeks

I'm worried as I should be getting the full maintenance grant before I start uni in Sep but SF has wrongly scheduled to pay me the minimum amount as the tax income evidence documents took a very long time to obtain so were uploaded a day after SF made a decision on loan amounts

Could I please have some advice on what to do?
Hi, we don't require physical evidence unless an assessor asks for it. We just need your parents to submit their financial details for the 2018/19 tax year and then allow up to 6 weeks to be re assessed. If you have had confirmation that we have received their details then please allow more time.
Thanks, Isaac
iamamuku
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by SFE Isaac)
Hi, we don't require physical evidence unless an assessor asks for it. We just need your parents to submit their financial details for the 2018/19 tax year and then allow up to 6 weeks to be re assessed. If you have had confirmation that we have received their details then please allow more time.
Thanks, Isaac
hey Isaac thanks a lot for the help.

another Question - I received an email in August from SF stating I will get the minimum loan amount - since my parents have now sent in their income tax evidence will my maintenance loan amount be adjusted before Term 1 begins in September?
SFE Isaac
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
hey Isaac thanks a lot for the help.

another Question - I received an email in August from SF stating I will get the minimum loan amount - since my parents have now sent in their income tax evidence will my maintenance loan amount be adjusted before Term 1 begins in September?
It currently takes up to 6 weeks to process your parents details. This means you will most likely only receive the basic funding when you start the course. If you are owed money after your parents details have been processed then you will receive another payment with any money owed to you.
Thanks, Isaac
iamamuku
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
(Original post by SFE Isaac)
It currently takes up to 6 weeks to process your parents details. This means you will most likely only receive the basic funding when you start the course. If you are owed money after your parents details have been processed then you will receive another payment with any money owed to you.
Thanks, Isaac
Thanks for the help Isaac will the second payment occur during term 1 or term2?
SFE Isaac
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Thanks for the help Isaac will the second payment occur during term 1 or term2?
Term 1 if the details are assessed in Term 1
Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (58)
13.71%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (55)
13%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (161)
38.06%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (45)
10.64%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (82)
19.39%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (22)
5.2%

Watched Threads