Libbyc16
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hello, to anyone who did the coursework for aqa alevel history how long did it take to complete?

Also is the referencing including in the word
count?
Thankyou
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Libbyc16)
Hello, to anyone who did the coursework for aqa alevel history how long did it take to complete?

Also is the referencing including in the word
count?
Thankyou
Depends on you and how smart/ hard you work.

I would be expecting to complete the essay after lots of thought over a period of 8-16 weeks.
You have to decide.

How much time thinking.
Planning.
Researching.
Writing 2 drafts
Proofing.

I could write one much faster but I prefer to think and do decent levels of research. All depends what grade you wnat and what else you have on.
Libbyc16
Rep:
?
(Original post by 999tigger)
Depends on you and how smart/ hard you work.

I would be expecting to complete the essay after lots of thought over a period of 8-16 weeks.
You have to decide.

How much time thinking.
Planning.
Researching.
Writing 2 drafts
Proofing.

I could write one much faster but I prefer to think and do decent levels of research. All depends what grade you wnat and what else you have on.
thankyou, i appreciate it!!
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Libbyc16)
thankyou, i appreciate it!!
You should be aiming to get it out of the way before Christmas ideally, but no later than end of Jan otherwise it interferes with the rest of your studies. No idea of your deadlines. If you work hard on it now doing the planning and research, then you can always slack off later.
Libbyc16
Rep:
?
(Original post by 999tigger)
You should be aiming to get it out of the way before Christmas ideally, but no later than end of Jan otherwise it interferes with the rest of your studies. No idea of your deadlines. If you work hard on it now doing the planning and research, then you can always slack off later.
thankyou for your reply!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (554)
33.93%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (675)
41.33%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (330)
20.21%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (74)
4.53%

Watched Threads