The Student Room Group

Why would a guy say that you stress him out after he has sex with you

Like every time after sex, he says that he feels like crap after he has sex with you, what does this mean?
So he wants to have sex with her but then afterwards he’s not that happy but she is. He then says she stresses him out. They are using full protection, but why would he feel like that ?
Have you asked him?
Original post by Anonymous
Like every time after sex, he says that he feels like crap after he has sex with you, what does this mean?
So he wants to have sex with her but then afterwards he’s not that happy but she is. He then says she stresses him out. They are using full protection, but why would he feel like that ?

Is he saying the sex is crap or that’s just how he feels after? Men tend to prefer sex without protection because they can feel it more? (That’s not me saying don’t use protection - please do !)
Communication is key. She needs to ask WHY is she stressing him out - if it’s a relationship then serious communication is needed. Is there any chance that if it’s just a ‘fling’ he’s using her for sex? Because it sounds to me like he’s fine during sex but agitated after otherwise he would stop the sex if he was stressed out during it - is there any sort of emotional connection?

Does he mean the having sex stresses him out, or is it that the girl herself is stressing him out and the sex has nothing to do with it?
Reply 4
Original post by GabiAbi84
Does he mean the having sex stresses him out, or is it that the girl herself is stressing him out and the sex has nothing to do with it?

He says that she stresses him out and the sex is bad.

He should probably just leave then.
Or she should leave if he's constantly insulting her.
Reply 6

I note that you are writing in the third person.

Is this about you or about someone else?
Possibly because he wishes it could just be sex, but he's stressed out at the possibility of something more developing from it - feelings, attachment, either from his side or the girl's.
He's most likely finds the girl annoying and is just using her girl for sex, isnt it obvious?

Tbh he doesn’t sound like a healthy person to be around. Sure everyone can have their opinion - but he seems like negative energy to me. She shouldnt keep having sex with him if he’s going to be insulting and negative afterwards.
Reply 10

I am sorry but he also needs to take the responsability of this part.
This could be post-nut clarity but he shouldn’t even say this to u anyway it’s rude, disrespectful, idiotic and could damage your confidence! Stop sleeping with him. Just ask him why he says that and if he doesn’t stop then don’t sleep with him at all.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Kerzen
I note that you are writing in the third person.

Is this about you or about someone else?

Me..
Is he saying the sex is crap or that’s just how he feels after? Men tend to prefer sex without protection because they can feel it more? (That’s not me saying don’t use protection - please do !)
Communication is key. She needs to ask WHY is she stressing him out - if it’s a relationship then serious communication is needed. Is there any chance that if it’s just a ‘fling’ he’s using her for sex? Because it sounds to me like he’s fine during sex but agitated after otherwise he would stop the sex if he was stressed out during it - is there any sort of emotional connection?

He says he feels like crap after having sex with her. Lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending