How to get away with staying out for one night?

Watch
speedwagon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I want to go to my good friend's sleepover. My parents are strict Christians and only approve of me having female, Christian friends. They are also 100% against me staying out all night or ever sleeping at someone else's house. Struggling to convince them and they won't give me permission even though I'm 19. I haven't seen her since March and since she studies outside of England and I don't, it's the last chance for me to see her at least until next year. Do I go out any way and risk the consequences afterwards? My dad might revoke the allowance I need to travel to uni before my student finance comes in and my parents will call the police if I'm outside after 11pm.
Unilifeeee
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I think you need to sit down with your parents and explain how you feel. If you think you won’t get the uni funding explain the situation with your friend, reschedule with them and break the rules in the future I wouldn’t let them decide all your decisions for you
speedwagon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Thanks. I already spoke to one parent I'm just waiting to hear back from the other.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

New lockdown - Do you agree schools and universities should remain open?

Yes (18)
35.29%
No (29)
56.86%
I don't know (4)
7.84%

Watched Threads