University Of Nicosia med 2020 start

Watch
GUMBALL77
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Heyy guys is anyone starting the 6 year MD program this fall ?? I thought it would be great making a forum so people can comment and I can make a few friends before going to Cyprus !
Dianum
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Out of curiosity but where you a good student, I mean did you get good A - level grades? Because if I am to be honest most people that come to the university of Nicosia for something as difficult as medicine were usually not great students. I don't mean any offence but I just wanted to confirm an observation I was making. I mean from what I heard the university of Nicosia is a really easy uni to enter
GUMBALL77
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Dianum)
Out of curiosity but where you a good student, I mean did you get good A - level grades? Because if I am to be honest most people that come to the university of Nicosia for something as difficult as medicine were usually not great students. I don't mean any offence but I just wanted to confirm an observation I was making. I mean from what I heard the university of Nicosia is a really easy uni to enter
I got 2A*s and one A for my A levels, so if that fits in your criteria of a good student, then I might be a good student. Since I’m a non EU student, coming to the UK to study medicine is really expensive and my parents would not be able to afford the fees, which is why I have chosen UNIC to study medicine because the fees fits in my criteria.
Dianum
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by GUMBALL77)
I got 2A*s and one A for my A levels, so if that fits in your criteria of a good student, then I might be a good student. Since I’m a non EU student, coming to the UK to study medicine is really expensive and my parents would not be able to afford the fees, which is why I have chosen UNIC to study medicine because the fees fits in my criteria.
Fair enough. You sound like a great student. How come you didn't attend something like Germany or the Czech republic those are more popular destinations for good student?
Craziness_
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by GUMBALL77)
Heyy guys is anyone starting the 6 year MD program this fall ?? I thought it would be great making a forum so people can comment and I can make a few friends before going to Cyprus !
Hi, I'll be starting the 6 year MD program this fall.
GUMBALL77
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Dianum)
Fair enough. You sound like a great student. How come you didn't attend something like Germany or the Czech republic those are more popular destinations for good student?
Cyprus is only 3 hours away from where I live, so my parents can easily reach me if there is any emergency. Also I have a family member in Cyprus
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (47)
23.04%
No (157)
76.96%

Watched Threads